Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Any guys join a sports team that is pretty revealing, where you either

1. Joined because you wanted to show off in the outfit, or

2. Were pretty embarassed/uncomfortable with the revelations at first but then got used to/ enjoyed the attention?

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2. Were pretty embarassed/uncomfortable with the revelations at first but then got used to/ enjoyed the attention?

Option 2.
I played water polo in senior school (age 14 to 17). It was an aristocratic school. The guys were well bred and well fed. After polo, we usually showered, and the showers were communal. Needless to say, the perv factor was high.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very royal blue pair of speedos was the deal. I still have mine, all scrunchy from age, and chlorine.

But yes, pre ~1970 the swim meets were naked. It was an all boys school.

In my time, on a hot summers day, the borders would crowd round waiting for water-polo practice to finish, and they would occasionally undress and jump in "starkers". At 14, the sight of a 17 yo's bush and hanging willy were extremely distracting.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, thank you, sorry to spoil the image, but I was a shy, lean kid. I might have made waves doing butterfly, but that's it.

I do remember a blond haired guy (angelically hot) who was a good mate of mine for a year or two. Football practice: The ball is on the far side of the oval, and we're holding a dull spot. He gets this strange idea to tuck his top into his shorts and pull his shorts low for a goofy look. The shorts end up below his crotch, then he realises his package was making a tent into the lower part of his shirt. I see it and laugh, he gets embarrassed and pulls his shorts up again. I'm left with a memory of that crotch bulge poking out into his shirt.

We also played water-polo together, so I saw him nude in the showers, and have a memory of amazingly blond pubes.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I played baseball, and the pants are pretty revealing. I didn't join for that reason, but since it's not a highly active sport and ur just standing there waiting for the ball to be hit to you I would sometimes get hard. Especially on hot days I would get a turned on and it would be pretty noticeable in those pants.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I played sports in prep school, college and still play for fun today. I never really gave much thought to how I looked while playing, but outside the game, baseball uniforms can be very hot, especially when you get a bone. Soccer and rugby can be fun, given the chance of a pop-out sometimes.

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I ran track and I hated the spandex at first but then the girls started getting really flirty with me so it ended up becoming something I enjoyed to wear.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
A very royal blue pair of speedos was the deal. I still have mine, all scrunchy from age, and chlorine.

But yes, pre ~1970 the swim meets were naked. It was an all boys school.

In my time, on a hot summers day, the borders would crowd round waiting for water-polo practice to finish, and they would occasionally undress and jump in "starkers". At 14, the sight of a 17 yo's bush and hanging willy were extremely distracting.

You CANNOT be serious. They had naked swim meets??? I assume from your vocab that you're British. Are you really being serious??

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You CANNOT be serious. They had naked swim meets??? I assume from your vocab that you're British. Are you really being serious??

Not just in Britain. YMCAs in the U.S. used to have mandatory nude swimming for males. Don't assume that the farther you go back in U.S. history, the more prude people were. For another example, see: IFBB Hall of Fame

Eugene Sandow would do nude body-building displays for all male audiences more than 100 years ago.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Though the school I went to was styled on Eton in a peculiarly antipodean way, I am certainly not British. If you read my profile precis which is actually on this very page, under my name, you'd see that I was born in the USA and raised in Australia.

And yes, I am serious, the pics from the old school yearbooks show it, though I am definitely not about to hunt them down and post them on the web, for several obvious reasons.

Last edited:

speedoboy101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Done quite a few Ironman and triathlon races. After swimming the outfits show it all, wet lycras and sitting on the saddle of the bike. You take sports ceriously when you compete, but in the race you just cannot avoid having a look at the fellows around you....

Extremesports!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Football was defiantly an issue, but with underarmour (my savior) I was able to just contort myself into what looked like I was wearing a cup. So only the guys on the team knew what It was haha.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was never a sporty kid at school, but in uk in 70's and 80's PE, games and swimming were compulsary.

so were communal showers. also as i've said in other threads, commando in pe/games was recommended(either no undies or take fresh pair for after event-for hygiene) shorts were short and tight on legs back then so no problem of peeping out.
half hour swim class once a week was normal speedo affair We also had a casual swim club a couple of times a week, 2 teachers ran it voluntarily, just go n do what we want.
1 time 2 of us thought it was cancelled (industrial action) so didn't take suits, as regulars teacher told us we could still go, mate said we;d no suit, teach said thats no problem only us 2 will be there with teachers and due to ind action doors would be locked.
i loved swimming naked at age 14/15 was a thrill and when there was a low turn out to club we wold often repeat the event, btw-there was no inappropiateness from teachs, don't think they came within 10 yards of us.

So altho i never joined a sport for the uniform, i did benefit from the lack of one.