Revealing the Truth about the Bible (MUST READ)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when we Rationalize this, Thanks for correcting me, sir.

Philistines, so be it.

there is no "rationalizing".

it is a fact...

you said

"Shamgar (Jew)"
"Samson (Jew)"

if you are going to single out the Jews, make sure you at least do it accurately.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is OT, but in Ohio there is a local chain of pizza shops called Romeo's. The founder/owner has been on a number of pizza bake-off contests on The Cooking Channel.

Don't let me divert from the controversy, though. (Pizza Hut vs Dominos, I mean).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would like all the Christians on this website to read this, If you know a LPSG member who would like to enlighten us with his Great thoughts, then please send him the URL of this page.

Now, by having all the Christians coming to this thread, do you hope to convert them into atheist beliefs?

Personally, religion should be what you make of it. If you choose to believe, then believe. If you prefer not to, then don't. However, pushing one's faith (or lack of faith) serves little purpose, other than to upset and argue.

A thought, InHamad, perhaps you should take some time offline and write a book if you feel passionately about your thoughts and discoveries here. Maybe it will allow others to understand your perspective?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what are you then? pizza gogo? perfect pizza? all very nice.

Nah. I'm not into eating at national restaurant chains. More the family owned Mom and Pop type restaurants. Brick Oven, Bella's, Flying Wedge.

What does the Bible say about pizza?

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pizza Hut has better sauce and they put more cheese on and the cheese they use stretches further when you bite into it and pull away!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
This is why I stopped being an atheist. There are too many annoying people calling themselves atheists out there.

I prefer Little Caesars to both Dominos and Pizza Hut, although between the latter 2, I'd probably go with Dominos. There was a gourmet pizza place near where I lived in my 20s that blew all of them out of the water, though.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
A bit confused here.

InHammad writes:

I will be proving to you that the Holy Bible is not the word of God, but the word of the Devil.

----------

Then, several posts down he writes, "Did I mention that I am an atheist?"

This is incongruous. You implicitly imply you are not an atheist by stating that the Bible is "the word of the Devil". Please explain.

Also, do we get a similar diatribe against the Qur'an?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stand strong by my Dominoes over Pizza Hut. But my absolute favourite place for pizza, is this little family-owned Italian joint hidden deep in Little Italy that makes some awesome New York-style Italian pizza.Yummmy.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bit confused here.

InHammad writes:

I will be proving to you that the Holy Bible is not the word of God, but the word of the Devil.

----------

Then, several posts down he writes, "Did I mention that I am an atheist?"

This is incongruous. You implicitly imply you are not an atheist by stating that the Bible is "the word of the Devil". Please explain.

Meh! It's just like all that astrology bollocks - none of us Aquarians believe in it :biggrin:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A bit confused here.

The Holy Koran says-

"Not to be mistaken for a mere emissary, the Pizza Angel bestows the prodigal pie onto us, thus restoring peace to our maws and souls."

That'll be 14.99. Shaddup and eat.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
This is about the foreskin being removed you muppet not uncuts being put to death. :rolleyes:

No mitchymo, It is not about the foreskin to be cut off, it is about the ones who are not circumcised, they must be killed according to the Bible.

"And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant." Genesis 17:14 (KJV)