Revealing the Truth about the Bible (MUST READ)

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
since his English is so execrable.

Either use the Dictionary or go back to english teaching school.

I would say arsehole and you come from Uranus.

So true Calboner, that thread was from a truly fucked up troll in my opinion.

Everybody should know that this is coming from the same bozo who made a series of posts (starting here) insisting that the Hebrew Bible mentions Mohamed by name, and who also started a thread to rant about an unnamed member of this site who supposedly betrayed him and then made another post to say that his original post was fiction.

The guy is either habitually dishonest or mentally deranged; either way, no credit should be given to anything that he says.

I was talking nice, why should you be so impolite? But anyway I will be so humble and accept it from your mentality If this is how your brain thinks.

In LPSG, we can write whatever we want as long as it doesn't hurt other people and it doesn't go beyond the rules of the website, If you don't like that, then get your ass out of here and don't come back :rolleyes:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll just toss my hat into the sub-plot (if you will) of the pizza discussion. While I'd m,uch rather go to a pizza shop somewhere in NY or NJ, when forced to pick between Pizza Hut and Dominos, I wil always pick Pizza Hut. I can't stand Dominos

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[Either use the Dictionary or go back to english teaching school.] - Rubi
[I was talking nice, why should you be so impolite? But anyway I will be so humble and accept it from your mentality If this is how your brain thinks.] -Tardis

[In LPSG, we can write whatever we want as long as it doesn't hurt other people and it doesn't go beyond the rules of the website, If you don't like that, then get your ass out of here and don't come back :rolleyes:] -Cal

If you are going to begin to impugn--much less assault--those three posters [in particular], you are a much larger fool than I ever believed possible.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
If you are going to begin to impugn--much less assault--those three posters [in particular], you are a much larger fool than I ever believed possible.

Sometimes, I have to ignore some comments, thats all.

Does your country even allow you to post here, or are you fining some way around it?

I am currently in Britain, Yes my country allows that, I have answered you although that question serves no Purpose.

Any more questions, guys/gals? :smile:

Samson (Jew) Kills a 1000 Palestinians with a Jaw bone of a donkey Judges 15:15-16

Again, Terrorism at its best.

Well, Samson wasn't a Jew. He was an Israelite of the tribe of Dan, not the tribe of Judah.​

A SEVEN HEADED Leopard Revelation 13:1-2

The Father in the heaven is a Seven headed leopard.

As far as I understand it, the beasts in Revelation 13 represent Kingdoms/World Powers from the time of Babylon to the present day. It's not representing God the Father at all.

6-Big Contradictions.

(A) "No man hath seen God at any time" John 1:18
(B) "God whom no man hath seen, nor can see" 1 Timothy 6:16
(C) "And he (God) said: Thou canst see my face for there shall no man see me, and live" Exodus 33:20

Contradicted by:

(A) "And the lord spoke unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend" Exodus 33:11
(B)"And they (Moses, Aaron and seventy others) saw the God of Israel" Exodus 24:10
(C) "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved" Genesis 32:30
A lot of people believe Christ was the God of the Old Testament (and the Bible would seem to indicate this, when considered in its entirety). So, various people had apparently seen him, but still had not seen God the Father, which would make the first statements valid.

Also, Moses didn't actually see his face - God apparently passed by while Moses turned his back, so he didn't die.

7-God is a Stripper.
God showed his ass to Moses: "And I (God) will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my back parts (Buttocks)" Exodus 33:23

Wow! That proves that God is a homosexual! He was teasing Moses with his Tight Ass!
Hmmm, that's not a serious question, now, is it?

I'm not saying the Bible is or isn't true, but to be honest, I think people might take you more seriously were your arguments more credible and accurate. It kinda seems like you're repeating anti-Bible attacks you heard as a child.

I'd be interested to hear your views on the Qu'ran - as I suspect you have a strong pro-Islam/anti-Christian bias, possibly due to your upbringing in the Middle East. This is perhaps not the best basis for an honest and objective critique of the Bible (or even the Qu'ran for that matter).

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
If there are anyone would like to ask any question, he can send me PM.

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts and your opinions beside the Pizza hut vs Dominos part, After all... this is how americans behave.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Burger King is running a special right now. The double cheeseburger is only $1.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone tried the Black Jack Taco from Taco Bell? Looks interesting, but hold the sauce.