Revealing the Truth about the Bible (MUST READ)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it wiser to use a larger needle for which the camel can pass through or to just have the camel walk around the needle? Or should I just abandon the idea of that Kingdom of God since it's probably suffering from overcrowding by now? (Check out Matthew 19:24, Luke 18:25, Mark 10:25 for the camel needle/rich man heaven tale)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hey everyone - how would Jesus eat leftover pizza?

1) cold
2) reheated in microwave
a) flat
b) stacked
3) reheated in oven
4) don't eat leftover pizza, loaves and fish all the way

?

I tend to reheat it in the microwave, but I have a pizza stone that does a great job cooking homemade pizza and I wonder sometimes if it would reheat pizza well. I am a bit concerned that this might be idolatry or something, though.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I was talking nice, why should you be so impolite? But anyway I will be so humble and accept it from your mentality If this is how your brain thinks.
From your post's obviously you are impolite, rude even.

Sometimes, I have to ignore some comments, thats all.

Obviously you don't.

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts and your opinions beside the Pizza hut vs Dominos part, After all... this is how americans behave.

Just exactly how is that?

Oh really? I missed that.

Yes, i can imagine you did, i would imagine that you are wired up all wrong.

I bet ur damn fat Mem :cool:

There we go, lets go back to your own quote earlier.

I was talking nice, why should you be so impolite? But anyway I will be so humble and accept it from your mentality If this is how your brain thinks.

You are a silly little man.

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 2

2-Basterds (Illegitimate Children).

(A) All Basterds will not Enter the Kingdom of Heavens Deuteronomy 23:2
(B) Those who without Discipline are Basterds Hebrews 12:8

The second one makes me a Basterd, therefore I am not going to the heavens.

3-The Uncircumcised must be killed.

The Uncircumcised to be CUT OFF (To be killed) Genesis 17:14

That means %90 of LPSG Population will Disappear.

4-David (Prophet of God).

(A) David had sex with Bath-Sheba, the wife of Uriah 2 Samuel 11:4
(B) David murdered Uriah, the husband of Bath-Sheba 2 Samuel 11:6-25

What is the moral of that Story?

5-Qualities ill-befitting God.

(A) A "hissing" God Isaiah 5:26, 7:18, Zacharia 10:8

The cows "Moo", The cats "Mew", The Dogs "Bark", The Snakes "Hiss" and God? He also Hisses.

(B) A "roaring" God Isaiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30

ROAR!!!!!!!

(C) A barber God Isaiah 7:20

God will shave my pubes with a hired razor, I will also instruct him to shave my balls.

(D) A "penitent" God Jeremiah 15:6, Genesis 6:6

Emo? Razor across the Hands?

(E) A God "riding" a Cherub 2 Samuel 22:11

It seems that God couldn’t afford a Private jet nor a Helicopter, He rides a 10 year old female Angels on their backs, YEEEHAAA!!!

(F) A God who murders 50,070 for looking into a "Holy Box" 1 Samuel 6:19

Wow, what a sadistic God he is, I bet he had a condom in that Box.

Dude from a fellow ( i will not say arabian - but well my native language is arabic and it happens that the neighbouring arabian countries just called us one ) i see there is no point in putting this thread here -- i mean at least if u practice well ur own religion which is probably islam and u know very well that in islam god can forgive many sins except a man being with a man and a woman being with a women so whats the point in saying that other religions are silly iam dont want this to go into a religious argument but the thread is just lame

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with you, The Bible doesn't stop there, there are dozens and dozens of things that I didn't mention here.

What can you expect? It is a sheepherder's manual assembled 2000 years ago, meant as a reference to expound upon. It was to hold the people together.

And no doubt, if it had been a sheepherder's manual assembled in Sweden, it would have different stories. Climate affects the way you view nature.

That it doesn't make sense to many is because of distance, time and nuance. And badly translated material And selected translated material with a political bias.

Got a one for ya: in two of the stories of the birth of the Christ, he is beheld by heaven, had angels tend him. A star arose above his birthplace and three wise men visit him.

Thirty years later, no one knows who he is.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread could have been so much better.

The bottom line is that The Bible is fundamentally the same as any other religious book / story.

I was talking to someone about this recently and mentioned the Greek Myths. In those writings, god(s) are characters in stories that serve to explain what was at the time inexplicable.

They scoffed "well obviously, they're MYTHS! They're just stories."

And?

Why is The Bible any different? And if it is different how exactly is it different? Fundamentally it's the same. The Bible is MAN's reasoning for his surroundings which 2000+ years ago were scary and unknown.

The Bible also serves the secondary purpose of lessening (or trying to) people's fear of death by promising them a life after death (afterlife). Historically, this is nothing new. The Egyptians did it, Inuit did it and many many other cultures throughout history - that predate The Bible/Christianity have done it.

God is a character in a work of fiction. The Bible is a fictional story.

The Bible comes too late for it to be true all of a sudden when 1000's of "Holy Books" came before it and somehow none of those are true.

But anyone with a brain knows that Poseidon never existed. Odin isn't riding around somewhere on his steed and Osiris won't be greeting you when you die.

It sounds ridiculous. And so does The Bible. In some ways, its even more ridiculous.

Also I have question for the "believers":

If The Bible is "the word of God" how come it has been edited and revised hundreds of times?

While you think of the answer consider that perhaps it was written/created by man and edited by man for his own selfish needs.

The Bible is excellent propaganda for those in power (kings, Presidents, etc) to give to the poor and downtrodden of society.

It basically says "your life is shit but put up with it, don't question it and don't try to change it and you'll be rewarded when you're dead."

Maybe it started that way, maybe it didn't. But that's what it turned into. Evidenced in 17th Century France and many other times throughout history.

But for anyone to think that The Bible is in any way real or true or any MORE real or true than anything that came before it is crazy.

Last edited:
Media
One of my favorite songs: Sarah Slean - Modern Man

This is modern man
Leaning out a window
Lonely for the music of
A ferris wheel or birthday party

Time will take his hand
Lead him to the gate and
When he turns around, he knows
He can't go back
He can't have Eden, no

The road is overgrown

At the end of words
At the end of mathematics
Mystery absurd
At once both fascinates and terrifies

Oh, but never mind
He's working on the numbers
Take apart the door, he longs
To quantify the miracle
But oh

There are those things that he will never know
Though he can feel them

Pearl of blue and white
Dangling like an orchid
From the unseen fishing rod
Of some amazing architect
Or not

Is this the truth we knew, and then forgot?
Maybe the lies are all that we've got
But aren't they beautiful?

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't we all just agree that ALL religion is really slowing humanity down at this point? I don't need imaginary friends to tell me what is right and wrong or how to make my decisions and I would hope others wouldn't either.

that's what we have google for!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Established religions are slowing down humanity. It took the Roman Catholic church some centuries to affirm that Copernicus was correct? Why the foot dragging. Relgions miss the whole point of sexuality: its fun. It's considered "sin" (WTF?) by a lot of religions. There are too many stupid rules. Too much legend is considered truth. Too many taboos. Too many people driving themselves mentally ill in pursuit of god.