Revenge for whales

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two male whales were swimming side by side in the ocean.

Suddenly, the first whale spots a ship in the distance. He recognizes it as the whaling ship that killed his father.

Filled with anger, he says to his buddy, "That's the ship that killed my father! Let's swim closer!"

When they were close enough, the first whale said, "Why don't we swim under the ship and blow air through our blow holes and break the ship into a million pieces? That'll be sweet revenge." And the second whale agreed to this.

So they each took a deep breath of air, swam under the ship, and blew enormous amounts of air under the ship. The ship flew into the air and crashed back to the sea and broke into a million pieces.

The pair of whales started to swim off when they realized that the sailors were not dead, but clinging to pieces of wreckage and floating in the ocean.

The first whale was furious and said to the second whale, "They're still alive! But wait! I’ve got another idea. Let's swim around and gulp up all the sailors!”

That's when the second whale stopped swimming, looked at the first whale and said, “Oh, no way… I agreed to the blow job, but I'm NOT swallowing the seamen."