Revenge of the Gay Nerds

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOTE: all characters openly discussed are 18 at the time of the story.

Dustin, Mickey, Timmy and Kenny were the four biggest nerds at the rural high school, where football was everything and football players were kings. For decades, the Plainsville High Ocelots were undefeated, with each player graduating with a perfect GPA (that they didn't earn), top SAT scores (that they didn't earn) and a free ride to literally any college of their choice. Many went on to play in the NFL, with the bulk of the remaining players ending up top of whatever field they chose, regardless of their level of skill or knowledge. This naturally kept football at the very forefront, and made you an outcast if you even pointed out your opinions on the subject.

Naturally, being as far from football players made the four guys practically invisible if they were lucky and subject to ridicule and bullying if they weren't.

And the worst was Wyatt, the greatest quarterback in the school's history and the biggest alpha male in school. And right beside him was his three best friends, Ryan, Kellan and Skyler. Together they were the uncontested kings of the school, with Wyatt naturally being their leader.

But Dustin, the Wyatt of the group of nerds, found a way to fix things in their favor.

After football practice, Wyatt and his cohorts were still in the locker room after everyone else left. They said it was so the rest of the team "wouldn't feel so unmanly after seeing the top four alphas in school". It was heavily implied that there must have been 5 feet of cock between the four of them, with Wyatt naturally being the most endowed of the four. Rumors circulated that just looking at Wyatt's cock would turn even the most heterosexual of men into a cock-hungry power bottom. A few weeks ago, after beating Stoneridge High, rumors spread that he walked into their locker room before the game and fucked their quarterback so hard, he literally fucked the man out of him.

But Dustin knew not to fall for rumors, as did Mickey, whose cousin goes to Stoneridge and said that they lost due to half the team getting sick after eating at a dingy restaurant a block from the school.

The four nerds snuck into the locker room and each hid in an unused locker. Eventually the four jocks came out, towels wrapped around their narrow waists that separated their powerful colt-like legs and their bull-like torsos. Men twice their age could never possess even a fraction of their sheer masculine prowess.

Skyler, a blond twink with boy band looks was the leanest of the four but still more formidable than most MCU actors. He looked like a young Chord Overstreet with nearly twice the muscle.

Kellan, the second-leanest guy on the team and one of the few Asians in school. He looked like Peter Sudarso but with a bigger chin and twice the muscle.

Ryan had a body like Johnathan Majors, save for being only 5'4", and a face like a young Usher.

Wyatt, at 6'7" and impossibly muscular for his age, definitely looked like a basic description of an alpha male come to life. He towered over his friends, even the 6'2" Kellan.

Just the sight of all that hot, wet barely legal beef got the loins of the nerds stirring. But they had a task to complete. Despite the rumors about them, it seemed strange that complete braggards like these wouldn't be flaunting their power more blatantly. No way that arrogant pricks like these would genuinely want to shower after everyone else has left. They'd probably sell tickets and even charge for a skull fuck! And then... the moment they've been waiting for came.

One by one they took off their towels and the reason why they wouldn't shower with their other teammates was obvious. It took every bit of willpower not to snicker at these four alpha males' pathetic manhoods. Their bawdy locker room talk got them sufficiently riled up so at full-mast, not a single one of them were no more than 7 inches hard, the biggest ironically being Kellan. Guess old stereotypes about Asians and black guys didn't ring true here. But just then...

AHH-CHOO!

A sneeze from one of the lockers, where Dustin was hiding, rang out. Wyatt went over to the locker and damn near ripped the door off its hinges revealing a pasty redhead with round wire-framed glasses. Soon all four nerds were found.

"Spyin' on us, fags?"
"I think a better question would be... 'are we the only ones who saw you guys?'"

Timmy, with shaggy black hair covering his blue eyes, spoke up. "Yeah. And what'll happen if people found out?"

Kellan grabbed Timmy and stared daggers. Timmy dropped his phone. Kellan was noticeably freaked when he saw it was livestreaming. Timmy picked up his phone and the other three nerds showed that they were livestreaming. Mickey, a mousy Asian sporting blue hair and a pair of taped-up Warby Parker glasses, spoke up. "Now, since you've showed us YOURS, I think it's only fair we show you OURS."

"AND," added Kenny, who sounded like the black McLovin he looked like, "if we're bigger than all four of you..."

"We'll make you our bitches," chimed Dustin.

One by one, each of the nerds disrobed. Kenny was the tallest and had a skater-boy body. Mickey was shockingly muscular, though most of this was due to having very little fat on his body making what muscles he had stand out more. Timmy had a body similar to Kenny's but was a few inches taller than Ryan. But Dustin's freckled torso was the most impressive of the four nerds. His dad got him free weights for Christmas a few months ago and it showed.

But soon, the four nerds slid off their pants and putting all four jocks to shame. The less endowed of the nerds was Mickey, whose 8 inch flaccid cock was bigger than all four of the jocks' hard cocks. But soon it ballooned to a 9 1/2 inch hard on. Timmy was packing 10 3/4 inches and a bit more girth than Mickey. Kenny's black manhood throbbed proudly with 11 1/2 inches of masculinity. But surprisingly, Dustin, with his 14x9 inch manhood was the most endowed man in the room.

The four jocks were in utter shock. Even if they could beat the shit out of these nerds, the truth was already out there. Everyone now knew that these four so-called "alpha males" have been put in their place by four nerds, ironic since the weakest of the four jocks was still twice as strong as all four nerds combined. But deep down, all eight young men knew that anyone can put on an insane amount of muscle, but these four nerds had REAL power. Even the worst retaliation against them couldn't fix that. And so, the four jocks knelt down and opened their mouths, ready to give these horse-hung men the lip service they deserved.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was actually pantsed by members of the football team in front of a group of cheerleaders. I had been pranking the team mascot and they were waging revenge. The nerdy mascot was present for my humiliation. Everyone saw my pathetic tiny dick but to add to my embarrassment the mascot dropped his trousers and taunted me while flashing his huge cock.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I worked in a large department store and there was a nerdy rival
( fellow dept. supervisor) whom I did not get along with. He put me to shame when we crossed paths in the changerooms at a sports club where we had a company membership. His penis massively dwarfed my tiny dick. What he didnt know was I was secretly turned on by his endowment 'superiority' and have often masturbated imagining a various collection of female coworkers seeing my tiny cock compared to his huge one. I expect he had a similar fantasy scenario but for opposite reasons.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am masturbating now imagining the guy who humiliated me in the previous post forcing me to suck his massively bigger cock while a group of women watch and comment on how pathetic my tiny baby penis is and how I deserve to be subservient to him.

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Makes me think about the first few times I got to see big dicks in the flesh in the high school locker room. Seems like most of the thick jock types had little smokies' while the skinny nerds sported the longest flaccid dongs in the room.

Reactions: deanhuge

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am masturbating now imagining the guy who humiliated me in the previous post forcing me to suck his massively bigger cock while a group of women watch and comment on how pathetic my tiny baby penis is and how I deserve to be subservient to him.
That's so hot man! I had to suck a frat guy's big dick in my freshman year of college all because his girlfriend had supposedly left the party early and he was horny. He pointed at me from across the room and yelled, "You, fag, get over here!" Everyone laughed, though he made me suck it in private without the audience!