Revenge of the Nerd

D_Grizelda Bracegirdle

Just Browsing
Media
I guess the name just stuck. Right from the start of senior school the name had followed me round like a bad smell. Rather than being called my name, 'Nerd' was what they called me. 'Hey nerd!' they screamed, laughing and pointing. One day I found it emblazoned across my locker in huge letters.

Looking at me, you can see why. I stand at about 5' 7'' with puny arms, like knots in cotton as my dad would say. I am as white as a sheet, having never gone beyond my home state. My glasses are round and deep, so my eyeballs resemble golf balls stuck on my pasty face.

Corey Lavett was the very worst of them all. He stood 6' 6'', huge arms and a shoulder length locks of gold. A towering force, he was the school jock, chased after by every girl, admired by every teacher and held up as the example to which all other boys were to follow. They failed to see the cruel taunts that he led. I knew he wrote it on my locker, the stupid ass couldn't even spell nerd right.

That didn't put Reese Hart off him. I had loved her from kindergarten. The most kind-hearted and warm girl you could ever imagine. She would always defend me in the yard. Yet as we advanced through college, she went over to the dark side. She would always be polite to me, but I could tell Corey loathed her for even looking at me.

And she had grown to be a true beauty. She was tall and slender, with the tightest ass you ever saw and perfectly formed breasts. Her cheerleader costume revealed her legs, that seemed to go on forever. At times I am sure that her voluptuous lips were talking to me. What the hell did she see in that jerk?

In my 18th year, just as I was about to leave my past behind and embark upon a new city, new people, new friends, I discovered my 'gift.' One of those late night countdown shows were on, something like the 'Sexiest D-List Moments' and on came that Tom and Pammy video. Well the women on there, and the men, would not shut up about Tommy's meat and what a stud he was. I hadn't really given it a second thought. I didn't do sport, my asthma prevented it, so I never got to see other guys.

The video came up and I couldn't believe what I saw. A dick, yeah, and a nice one, but not the python I had been led to believe. I dropped my pants and pulled out my ruler. Floppy it was around 7 inches, soft and thick, yet firm and manly. It grew even bigger, eventually reaching the monumental heights of 9 inches hard and around 6.5 around. It dwarfed my hands and I found it hard to grasp it tightly. I stroked it and stroked it, nurturing it, proud of its stature and scared at the same time.

The morning after, I left for school with a renewed sense of self-worth.

D_Grizelda Bracegirdle

Just Browsing
Media
The state basketball championship was pretty much the biggest day of the year in school. Banners were everywhere announcing the game and all lessons were off. I never watched the game, instead using it as an opportunity to have a free afternoon. Too bad I ran into Coach Walker in the corridor.

'And where do you think you are going, son?' He bellowed in his thick Southern drawl.

'I'm not too interested in the game, I think I'll give it a miss' I replied politely.

'I don't think so! You're gonna just walk out while your classmates play the most important game of their lives? They need your support, you ignorant little shit! When the game is finished, you get your sorry ass into that locker-room and get that room spotless! And if you don't, well if you don't, I ain't even gonna go there.'

Shit. So I had to clean up after the likes of Lavett and his pals? Coach Carter was pretty much the toughest bastard in the school when he wanted to be. He loved Lavett more than anybody else, practically kissed his butt in the corridors.

So I waited, watching the cheerleaders waltz in, Lavett stroll in, followed by his crew of boneheads.

'Hey nerd!', he yelled, 'heard you're going be our toilet brush! If we lose this fucking game, then it's your puny little ass that's going suffer!'

His team laughed, before promptly disappearing.

It was only what seemed like an eternity that I heard the cheerleaders scream and Lavett holler out 'Champions' that I knew that we had won. The last thing we needed was his ego to get any bigger.

With my head down, I scurried into the locker-room, servant and dogsbody to the people I despised.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you should at least give us enough to start seeing where this is going. He's got a rather frustrating life, but surely there will be more to it than that. At some point, something of consequence is going to happen, something other than his everyday existence, something to get the plot started. Until we get a hint of that, we can't know how much we want it to continue.

D_Grizelda Bracegirdle

Just Browsing
Media
I guess people just assume that Corey would be well-hung. He had the swagger of someone well aware of himself and how else would he get Reese? That's what I thought as I went into the locker room, where the beer was flowing and rhymes sang. Corey was wild, throwing himself into his mates' arms and laughing manically.

Soon they spoke about getting in the showers. Three of them threw their clothes off immediately, their dicks bobbing up and down as they launched into another group song. Then gradually the others joined in, and there were some pretty hefty endowments. They soon begged 'Donkey King' to strip down, and he did, revealing a substantial cock, though I smiled to myself that I beat him.

Soon only Corey stood in his vest and shorts, embarassed and shy all of a sudden. 'Come on, Corey!', they yelled. 'Off! Off!' they chanted in unison, their enthusiasm strange and alien. And he did, slowly. I don't think I quite believed what I saw. Corey had an acorn between his beefy legs, around 2 inches in length and covered in a thick plume of pubic hair.

His mates laughed and openly jeered, one remarked what a little fuse he had for such a hulk of dynamite. and he erupted into a volcanic rage, his smile replaced by a snarl. And who should he see but me, standing right in his line of vision.

'Get that nerd!', he yelled, 'Get his fucking pants down!'

And like a stampede they charged, ripping my trousers off. And there I stood, my cock dangling down, their faces aghast in shock. 'Holy fuck!' one of them yelled. 'It goes to his frigging knees!', another added. And Corey blushed and turned white almost simultaneously. As they continued to stare, I felt it beam with pride.

To be continued...

D_Grizelda Bracegirdle

Just Browsing
Media
It was hours later, when the hysteria had died down that a classmate ran through the corridor announcing a celebratory party at Reese's home. Her father was a bigshot businessman and their house was the biggest in town. These sort of events never appealed to me, but it certainly beat being stuck in with my grandmother watching reruns of 'I Love Lucy.'

I walked down at around 8 and rang the bell. Reese answered.

'Wow! How great of you to come, I wasn't expecting you. Come in, come in.'

'Thanks, Reese. I'm sorry if I'm intruding.'

The music was loud and the hallway full of my year group and Reese's elder sister's friends. I had a drink of Bud before Corey strode in, literally walking into me.

'What the fuck are you doing here? Mommy ran out of ginger ale?' he snarled.

I could see Reese gently tap him on the shoulder when he strode off. Still she was besotted by that little-dicked dork!

It must have been around 1 when the games really started. Patty Ellory, the sluttiest girl in the school, led a game of truth or dare. The whole party stopped what they were doing to gather on the sofas. Corey held Reese by the hand, almost tying her to his side. Patty's boyfriend must have told her about earlier as she referred to me as 'Meat.'

'Drop your pants', she giggled. 'Then go and snog...Reese.'

D_Grizelda Bracegirdle

Just Browsing
Media
I must have blushed so much that even in the relative darkness of the room they could see my glow. I was reluctant and scared, with Corey's eyes piercing into me while the others chanted 'Off!'. I gently slid my trousers down and already could see some guffaws as they noticed the outline of my cock in my boxers.

Soon the boxers followed and there it hung. A number of the lads quietly gulped, while the girls squealed in delight. 'Fuck!', shouted Patty. 'Holy Christ!', echoed another.

Reese suddenly changed from a look of apprehension at the dare to positively beaming. I walked off, stepping over people and even brushing one dude's head with my dick. I sat on the floor as she leaned down and we shared a little peck on the cheek.

I was going to pull away, already seeing Corey's fists clench, ready to attack. But Reese kept going, pulling my head towards her, ruffling my hair, massaging my neck, all the time locked in an embrace. With the faintest whisper, she murmured into my ear, 'Take me now.'

And with that, everything around me disappeared, faded away. It was just me and her, as she threw herself onto the floor, my dick growing, strengthening. She ripped off my t-shirt and followed with her top, revealing her pert, voluptuous breats. 'Suck 'em', she screamed, and I put the nipple in my mouth, massaging, the other, felt it go hard. I ran down the arch of her back, hollow and smooth, and down to her tight jeans, that she quickly unzipped.

'Oh God, yes!', she screamed, as I entered her, slid into her. We were at it for what seemed like hours, her rocking back and forth, me thrusting with strength and deftness. I moved my hands to her arse and she squealed with delight.

It was pure, it was fun, it was dazzling. She grasped my dick in her hands, her two hands still exposing the other half and opened her mouth to its full capacity. 'You are a fucking stud!', she shouted.

It came to a natural end, I thought. It just stopped and Corey was not at all as I expected him to be. Rather than gunning for a fight, he was as white as a ghost, silent, shut off from everybody else. The others were silent and stared intently.

I got up and pulled on my clothes and just ran home. It was sweet and beautiful but I knew that Reese and me would never work out. When I got in, grandma was sat in her chair. 'Oh honey, how was the party? Your mom said it was something to do with the church?'

'Oh it was just great, grandma, just great.'

I was 18, an adult, and knew that I had to move on now. I couldn't stay in this town much more, what with what had just happened and the sense that I was too big for it all. I packed my bags, cracked open my savings and ran down stairs.

'Where are you going, son?' my grandma exclaimed.

'I don't know, grandma', I replied, laughing. But when I walked through that door I did so as a man. I didn't know where I would go, but suddenly the world didn't seem quite so bad after all.

THE END.