Reverse Discrimination?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Proppie, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Proppie

Proppie Member

Yesterday I was chatting on gay.com in the room for Washington, DC. A guy (http://gay.com/personals/profile/view.html?name=anonymssex) wrote in the main room: "Hey fellas, I am not black/I am a white/Latin mix".

I asked, "What does that mean?"

He wrote, "I keep getting asked that question [if I'm a Black guy]".

I wrote, "Sorry for the confusion and burden."

I read his profile and right at the top it say, "10 inches thick . . . any takers".

So, the chatters in the room were reading his profile and since he didn't list his race, they assumed that he was a Black guy and wanted to know his race.

I copied what he wrote and pasted it in the room called "Men of Color". There was no response and no outrage at his comment.

My outrage: The lesson that LPSG.org teaches is that race almost certainly has nothing to do with the size of a man's penis. Is it too much to ask that in the 21st century, guys STOP assuming that if one is a Black man that he is well-endowed?! Penises come (giggling) in all sorts of sizes and colors. I just wish that the men in gay.com would STOP thinking that "if it's big, it must be Black". And why weren't the other men of color outraged?!

Were the chatters making race inquiries because race DOES matter to them?

I have said it once and I've said it a zillion times, "We are attracted to the people we are attracted to and there is nothing wrong with going with our feelings. It does become wrong when a community that has been discriminated against, lost custody of their children, lost jobs, and been denied housing, doesn't team EVERY member of its community with respect and courtesy. If someone is not interested in me because of my race--that's cool. It's not cool to stereotype, belittle, berate, or dismiss out of hand members of the community.

Thanks for allowing me to get this off my chest.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Amen! And not all well-endowed men are black.

I once asked a black woman about it and she said the whole thing's not true. First, black men run the gamut. Secondly, size only matters at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

The sad thing is that the stereotype hurts a lot more black men than it helps. Since most black men are not well-endowed (like most white men), their relatively average size is bound to disappoint many partners. And for the hung black guys, they're merely living up to the hype, not exceeding it.

On the other hand, hung Asian men must really impress people.

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I try to tell people about size (with the help of my pics;)) but the black myth prevails...I wonder if any myths have ever gone away? We may have had the same myths for hundreds of years...hmmm. Also is 10" thick even (naturally) possible?

5. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    Yes it possible, I have 8 inch shaft girth but my head is almost 2 inches larger around at certain points. However, it is not very functional (in normal conditions) when you get into this range.

6. Imported

Gold Member

skeelicious08:

I have to ask...do you have a had time finding sex partners with those dimensions?

7. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    Actually I was a virgin when I married my wife. But yes it has been very difficult, because in over 6years of marriage we have had true intercourse only about 12 times. This has been very hard for us both. Fun trying but still it has taken alot of patience, love and understanding for each others needs and desires. Yes it is the head that is the biggest problem, getting it in. I did have one girlfriend that had felt it but not seen it during one heavy makeout session and just shrtly after we broke up, but she really wanted to see it as I wanted to see her 36 F 's but I restrained my self!
    Anyway, hope that answered your querry.
    :huh:

8. Imported

Gold Member

skeelicious08:

Yeah it did. Interesting. Anyway,I hope I didn't offend you in any way. By the way, I think its cool that you were a virgin until you got married.

9. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    No offense taken at all. That is why we are here to ask questions especially the ones we might not ask in person. ;)

10. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I'm sure the profile description meant 10" AND thick, not 10" circumference.

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

Knight, I don't know if a 10" girth is possible but I know that 9" is as that is what mine is.

12. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

First of stereotypes are not true...Secondly, being a black man, I can definitely say that all black have large dicks are not true...But it is funny to me and I would love to know where that myth started...I admit I have seen black guys w/huge dicks but have probably seen equally that in white guys too...

13. jonb

Gold Member

I've traced it back to ancient Greece with Ethiopians. How it came to apply to western Africa is beyond me. In either case, rednecks have certainly used the "They might look at a white woman." excuse to rationalize lynching.

All I know is, we've got a Long Dong Silver fan on the bench.

14. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    The largest I've ever met was attached to a 6'5" bodybuilder type that was white.

15. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Its funny how black men are quick to point out how wrong it is to stereotype them all as gangsters or as all wanting to be rappers etc, they seem to conveniently have forgotten to clear up the "All black men have monster cocks" myth lol :rolleyes:

I should assume so yes, I'm 8.5" thick at mid-shaft, even bigger at the base if I measured it, and I've seen guys thicker than mine before on the net, although u can never be sure if they're morphed or using trick camera angles. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though :)

16. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    Heh...one black guy I was with said, "You have the biggest dick I've ever seen, and you're not even black!" Umm, nope, I'm not.
    Then I stuffed his mouth.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Stereotypes often times give us blinders to the status quo of endowements in race. The rumors are always tacit and conjecture. What's really sad is that people are so willing to accept it so arbitrarily and without a second thought.

Draft saved Draft deleted