Reverse kegel for a woman?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media

Cheers! I don't know what I've been doing all my life. With Saturday night TV sh*t, & clubbing getting boring, I'll just get all my friends together, we can all strip off, & kick each other's gentitalia.

Everyone seems to laugh so much, it must be fun.:smile:

You've led me onto this vid, where one of the girls is surprisingly hot, & they manage to keep the storyline going throughout.

Unfortunately for the hot girl, every single kick from the other one is a guided missile directly to her poor cooch.

Cunt Busting Catfight

Dolfette, I don't know where you find this stuff!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a pervert. it's a skill.

LMAO people will do anything:rolleyes: I especially focused in on the butt/ breast hand placement when they pushed each other. The girl with the dark hair was being careful when she was slapping the other girl with the back of her hand. My only question is WHY WHY WHY... :confused:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that just looks w r o n g

I mean I know chicks have put far worse in their vagina's, but yikes to cancer in the vagina.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HAHA I just watched that video...I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. :lmao:WHY would you want to smoke like that? I'm with the whole cancer in the va-jay-jay comment. No thank you....haha..Eew... That's just all kinds of wrong IMO.