Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright guys, help me with this. I read a post on here about doing a "reverse kegel" to hold back ejaculation during orgasm. I guess you can have a few "dry orgasms" using this technique. I also heard that when you actually ejaculate, you can put out a crap load of cum.

I do regular kegels on a daily basis. Can someone tell me how to do a reverse kegel? When are you supposed to do it? Do you really ejaculate a crap load of cum?

Thanks,
"tallguybry"

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
It definitely is a bit more complicated than just forcing the pee. That will never work to stop ejaculation. I have written detailed description months ago about this technique that I discovered by accident when a teen and it never fails if you follow rules perfectly. When you feel the inevitable orgasm about to happen, you must NEVER at this point try a kegel (unless you have mastered that technique of doing a dry orgasm) unless you have a sensationally powerful PE muscle. But if you do as other guys have stated bear down on your pelvic muscles as if you are trying to have a really good shit and are having trouble moving that turd out and hold it without letting up at all, then you have a perfect reverse kegel. You must do that bearing down nonstop until the urgency to cum passes before you relax. If you dare to do even a half ass kegel, you will cum immediately. And as you state, if you do a bunch of these you will have a spurting ejaculation that shock you. I used to do all night cams with guys and last for 7-9 hours with nonstop jerking and the final ejaculation would actually cause me to temporarily lose consciousness it would be so voluminous and so powerful. One time I was camming with a succession of 9 men who finally gave up waiting for me to cum and missed the final rocket launch. But again, you have to concentrate totally on engagement of the reverse kegel and of course must not be fucking during the engagement. You can suck tits or do some other servicing of your lady friend while the urge to cum passes.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
But if you do as other guys have stated bear down on your pelvic muscles as if you are trying to have a really good shit and are having trouble moving that turd out and hold it without letting up at all, then you have a perfect reverse kegel. You must do that bearing down nonstop until the urgency to cum passes before you relax.

I can second that...been doing that for a few years now and it definitely works. It seems more difficult in some positions than others, but with my wife on top using this method she can pretty much ride my cock until she's incoherent from orgasms and exhaustion before I finally let myself explode. :)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I can second that...been doing that for a few years now and it definitely works. It seems more difficult in some positions than others, but with my wife on top using this method she can pretty much ride my cock until she's incoherent from orgasms and exhaustion before I finally let myself explode. :)

Not only does the method work to perfection but hearing of your successes with it has made me so hard that I can scarcely breathe from the erotic momentum you have created in me just picturing your magnificent sexual ride with your wife on top.

bigtwin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you respond if your partner says "honey, why are trying to take a dump in the bed?". It seems like it would detract from the moment.

Isn't it easier to cum when you have to, enjoy the orgasm, and then start again?

tj0129

Just Browsing
Media
If you have to "bear down on your pelvic muscles as if you are trying to have a really good shit and are having trouble moving that turd out " how do you prevent that turd from actually coming out??

Pericardium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have to "bear down on your pelvic muscles as if you are trying to have a really good shit and are having trouble moving that turd out " how do you prevent that turd from actually coming out??

i was wondering the same thing.:tongue: *imagines how it would look in an incident of a guy accidentally taking a crap while having sex* :eek: