"Reverse Size-Queens"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: This isn't about women who are looking for small cocks, in case you've been a little misled.

As anyone reading these forums for a long time (if they survive to tell the tale) will notice there's reasonable antipathy to 'size queens': the few women who put size over content, and measurements down the side of their pants for accurate bulge assessment.

But, is this same antipathy shared for very well-hung men who seek out women (or men) with the primary purpose of finding someone who can truly accomodate him (and consequently, would put up with a lot of negatives for this one positive). I don't mean someone who necessarily seeks out size-queens per se, jut those who are experienced with larger members. And not necessarily someone whose an ass who only thinks with his cock.

Without the baggage of unwanted harassment that size-queens tend to give, the same psychological tendency is there but in a more sympathetic form: what's your take on such a person.

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I must admit I am more turned on by women that appriciate and are extremely excited by a large penis. It's good to know a women appriciates my size (as well as other things, of course) and that she will be experienced enough to know how to handle it without turning me down in fear.

I may be more turned on by someone who is experienced with large penises and appriciates them, but by no means do I actively seek them out. Nor would I turn someone down for not being experienced or fully interested in a large size.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: gig sums up my feelings pretty well. I like it when a woman shows enthusiasm about my size. But that is not the only quality I look for in a woman.

For years I hoped to meet a woman who combined enthusiasm for my size with other (non-sexual) qualities that are important. I finally found that combo in my current long-term gf. Before that, I had serious relationships with some girls who had other qualities but who seemed apathetic or just plain put off by my size as far as sex and I had flings/one-night-stands with a handful of slutty size queens. I would choose the former type over a girl who was only interested in me for size. But the combo of a quality woman who also happens to go crazy over my cock can't be beat.

4. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: yeah, I feel pretty much the same as Gig and Donk. It's fun to be with a woman who's appreciative and enthusiastic about my size. But I wouldn't put it as the main thing I'm looking for in a partner. Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to discern such a thing beforehand.

5. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I'm with Monstro and Gigz--I wouldn't want a woman who is only interested in me because of what I'm packing. It's an important part of who I am, but not the only part. A sizeable dick should be the icing on the cake, so to speak, an added bonus to the other more important character traits. Monstro does make a good point--how would one discern that a woman is a large penis afficianado?

6. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: HI Guys,

Prep Stud- That sounds like a question for the women's issue board... Ask the girlz. We should be able to give you our own personal take on things...

Inquiring mind

P.S. My how times have changed. I never thought I would hear men discussing feeling like "Sex objects".

7. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=meetgreet;num=1065113625;start=0#5 date=10/15/03 at 17:57:30]
    P.S. My how times have changed. I never thought I would hear men discussing feeling like "Sex objects". [/quote]

Well, it really does happen, so does reverse sexual harassment. I've experienced it a couple of times. It's not enjoyable because it can make for a miserable working environment. In theory, being a "sex object" is cool and exciting, but in actuality, it's rather humiliating and degrading.

8. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: I am so sorry Prep,
    it is always infuriating when someone goes to the lowest common denominator in terms of social interaction. I think it is also just another power game. What ever it is it is not something that one wants to play. I know so many people who laugh when they have heard super models say "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful". In many cases, the average joe could not possibly imagine the unwanted negative attention, and the negative attitudes given by men and women alike to those unusually endowed. I had one colleague who bragged about "Bringing down a peg those cute girls who thought they were too good for him". I busted him out ! ( to use the vernacular) and handed him a copy of the movie "Malena" He has never looked at beautiful women the same again... Check it out ...Hang in there guys, you are beautiful and we luv ya!

Inquiring mind

9. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: i think my wife puts it best...'well hung men...women either run FROM them, or To them'....hehehe...the small thing...there is a medical condition...genetic abnormality which name excapes me right now..its 3AM....insomnia...
    that some women have terribly small vaginal openings...
    i ran into one of them one time...and we got down to it..
    im certainly not huge...7 x 6...and she was climbing the walls for penetration...i couldnt even get a finger in to loosen her up...poor thing...after like 2 hours of trying everything i could think of...we just gave up and the poor girl just collapsed in my arms, weeping like a small child...telling what a terrible thing this was..and her gynocologist had a difficult time inserting to check things out...i felt horrible...so just held her and caressed her through the nite...wow...that was 20 years ago...had forgotten about that til i saw this thread...

10. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1065113625;start=0#4 date=10/15/03 at 17:43:47] Monstro does make a good point--how would one discern that a woman is a large penis afficianado?[/quote]
    Uh...maybe a T-shirt that says "You must be this big to ride this ride"...? :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065113625;start=0#9 date=10/16/03 at 08:42:08]
    Uh...maybe a T-shirt that says "You must be this big to ride this ride"...?  :D[/quote]

The picture on a t shirt like that would look like a big black hole. :D

12. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I think the T shirt idea is a funny one.
    Good though of course.
    A friend in high school actually made me a T shirt that was black with yellow letters on the front.
    It said, "It's not your fault stupid is genetic".

I thought it was funny but I only wore it during gym class hehe

Kermit

13. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Personally when rating women, if I have to use a crude term, I prefer someone that actually wants to hang around with me?...

Being at the smaller end of here 8.5x? inches I don't worry about 'will she/ wont she".

14. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=meetgreet;num=1065113625;start=0#5 date=10/15/03 at 17:57:30]
    P.S. My how times have changed. I never thought I would hear men discussing feeling like "Sex objects". [/quote]

And therin lies one of the problems - women don't think that men CAN be treated as 'sex objects', and that sexual harassment is a male-only thing. Of course, it isn't just that - racism is another factor. The number of times that I have heard asian or black people stating that because they are an ethnic minority here that they can't be racist is unbelievable.

15. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: orca...men being used as sex objects...kinda reminds me of the 1st american pie...where at the end of the movie the guy wakes up and the girl is gone...he dejectedly says...'she just used me for sex'...then the lite bulb comes on...and hes all excited...'SHE JUST USED ME FOR SEX!!!!"...its all about perception... :D

16. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: "But Sir!..." :D

Jerkin', I don't really appreciate anyone trying that sort of crap with me anyway. Grrr! Grrr!

*Does vague Mr T impression*

17. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: I PITY THE FOOL THAT USES ME FOR SEX...ERRR!!...ERRR!!....

;D

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCREWING MY BRAINS OUT FOR 3 HOURS JUST CUZ I HAVE A BIG DICK...ERRR!...ERRR!

YOU MEAN YOU DONT WANT TO DATE ME...JUST SCREW ME...

well weve got a name for that where i come from...

PARA-FUCKING-DISE :)

Draft saved Draft deleted