Reverse taper

SpacemanFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7" x 6" but the thickest part is from midshaft on up. It's tapers down to about 5 3/4 at the base. Is anyone else built like this? I be curious to hear if any women have experienced a dick with a similar "reverse taper".

If any women in the central Florida area would like to experience one I'm happy to volunteer... for scientific purposes of course. :)

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

Account Disabled
Media
I forgot to add this last night, but my most recent ex and I had experiences because of that reverse taper. She's only the second person I've slept with so I don't know how valid this is, but basically after sex her opening would seem to tighten up and be incredibly tight around my dick. To actually remove my penis, her opening would have to stretch out again to allow the thicker portion to exit. This all felt amazing for both of us because her tight little vagina was basically gripping my entire dick and holding me in her. I had to physically work at it a bit to get out. We used to joke that it was simply because she never wanted me to leave.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend in Tunisia has what I can only describe as an ice cream cone dick. His head is huge, shaft tapers down to less than average at the base. When he shoots inside you you know about it and it takes him a long while to exit because the head is so huge.