E

ejoly

Performer Name january602
OnlyFans Account @january602
Reddit Handle @january602
Cost to Join 10$/month

Ratings
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 Stars
Value: Content is still growing, but what's there is worth the price.
Frequency: Pretty much everyday, 18 updates in 3 weeks.
Responsiveness: Mostly reply to every comments, or likes them. Haven't talked in PVT myself. Seems pretty 'fans-oriented'.
Explicitness: Full frontal pics with face, cumshot j/o vids with face.
VIP Services: Possibly, although I never asked so I can't vouch for that.

Written Review
I'm mostly posting this review because I really feel like this model deserves a bit more attention than he's currently getting. Just started and OF 3 weeks ago and already three very sexy and well-filmed videos. His cumshots are extremely hot and he seems very committed to submitting great content. Maybe some would prefer to wait a bit more for content to grow, but tbh I reckon his few vids are better than some of the more 'established' OF I followed. In all cases, one to watch out if you're looking for new promising models.

Sample (from reddit, free access)
january602.png
january602.jpg

E

ejoly

Any socials?

Not that I know of, apart from the Reddit account.

Does his page not work for anyone else?

His page still works for me..

So how’s his page?

It's grown pretty well. Several (maybe... 6? 7?) long and full videos free of access, well filmed/good quality. For 10$ I'd still say it a pretty good price for the content (considering the current trend among models of higher prices/crappier content).

Cached quiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not that I know of, apart from the Reddit account.

His page still works for me..

It's grown pretty well. Several (maybe... 6? 7?) long and full videos free of access, well filmed/good quality. For 10$ I'd still say it a pretty good price for the content (considering the current trend among models of higher prices/crappier content).
Could you provide a new link to his profile?

E

ejoly

Does he do ass stuff on his OF?

As far as I recall (subscription ended a few days ago) he had one maybe one fingering video, but it wasn't a big element of his content no.

edobiondo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, just discovered his OF is currently free. As far as I understood, he is staying with his parents all december and he wouldn't be able to post as much. Nice thing to make it free tbh. Plus he is very handsome, more than we can see in the photos over here. Also I will add that something crucial was left out of the review, which I think is pretty relevant: he cums A LOT and shoots very far away. The best out there in many ways imho.

OnlyFans

Reactions: ueberhau and ejoly
E

ejoly

Hi, just discovered his OF is currently free. As far as I understood, he is staying with his parents all december and he wouldn't be able to post as much. Nice thing to make it free tbh. Plus he is very handsome, more than we can see in the photos over here. Also I will add that something crucial was left out of the review, which I think is pretty relevant: he cums A LOT and shoots very far away. The best out there in many ways imho.

OnlyFans

Oh he's definitely extremely handsome. I just didn't wanna post pictures that weren't on Reddit and hence in free access, as I always try to respect the 'privacy' of paid-for content. His cumshots are indeed very impressive.

As a currently free account, everyone should subscribe tbh. He's one of my favourite performer for sure, worth every penny of a paid subscription. Plus, he seems like a pretty nice guy.