Review: Lusty Age Electric Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pump

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
https://lustyage.com/products/penis-enlargement-vacuum-pump

I don’t want to rate this as junk as the item would have had the possibility of being a great pump if they had put a little more effort into its design.

Plus: Sturdy and strong cylinder, easy to charge, easy to use, and more than enough length.

Minus: Cylinder diameter us really wide, inside diameter is almost two and a half inches. Rubber end seal inside diameter is really small, 13/16. Does anyone really have a penis that that small? There’s no way of getting a flaccid penis through that hole, and even erect and lubed up you can’t. You need to use the vacuum of the devise to pull your penis into the cylinder. That the first part of the design that needs to be reworked. It like getting a Lexus into a parking space for a Fiat 500.

There are two modes for the vacuum setting. Mode one is the manual mode where you select the + and then – to give you the amount of suction you want. But you have to do this constantly, because after the selecting the vacuum amount there will then be some leak down and the unit automatically turn off after one minute. It’s in Mode two where this gets interesting. Select the + and the unit will automatically go to 30 kpa and then release down to about 25 kpa. This will continue to cycle back and for and the timer on the display will show how long you’ve been in Mode 2. NOW, in my opinion 30 kpa is way too much vacuum on your joystick. You risk the possibility of leaking blood capillaries which can cause bruising. To make the product really great the Mode 2 should be user selectable, so say you only want between 14 and 20 or 20 and 25. You can select this and let it work away or even select a lower setting and wear the pump for hours. Perhaps programing these selections with an app.

Third item comes back to that rubber seal, once you finished pumping, you can’t get your bigger friend out of that hole. It’s wrapped around your dick like a tourniquet. You need to pry your finger between the rubber seal and your dick and stretch the rubber to get new bigger you out of that hole.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After looking at this unit at their website, I'd certainly agree that they messed up with the functional design. If, as the website and your description suggests, this unit actually has a vacuum sensor and can regulate the vacuum at a selected value, it's an amazing bargain ... but that feature is being squandered. I have a unit, Pump Toys QS-7, that does that kind of regulation (and can be programmed with an external PC) but it cost $500 years ago and, sadly, is no longer in production (but a support group exists).
Regarding actual vacuum: 50 kPa (kilo-Pascal) = 14.75" Hg (inches of mercury) = 7.25 lb/sq in (pounds per square inch or PSI) = 0.5 Bar (our Barometric pressure here on earth at sea level). This vacuum is NOT excessive and is actually recommended by most pumpers, including myself. Of course, beginners will find that half that is uncomfortable at first because it stretches the skin as the penis expands. But reports of broken capillaries, resulting in little red spots, is very rare at that vacuum.
Seals at the bottom of a cylinder are almost always a problem with a "one-size fits all" approach. For standard cylinder diameters, separate seals (aka gaskets) are available from many sellers of pumps (Mr S Leather, for example).
A tube diameter of 2.5 inches is a good size. I don't exactly have a "monster cock" but I get up to about 2-inch diameter (that's 6.28-inch girth or circumference) so it's a tube diameter that will accommodate all but monster-size guys.

I'm an electronics engineer by profession and have been pumping for 30+ years.

D

deleted112787

After looking at this unit at their website, I'd certainly agree that they messed up with the functional design. If, as the website and your description suggests, this unit actually has a vacuum sensor and can regulate the vacuum at a selected value, it's an amazing bargain ... but that feature is being squandered. I have a unit, Pump Toys QS-7, that does that kind of regulation (and can be programmed with an external PC) but it cost $500 years ago and, sadly, is no longer in production (but a support group exists).
Regarding actual vacuum: 50 kPa (kilo-Pascal) = 14.75" Hg (inches of mercury) = 7.25 lb/sq in (pounds per square inch or PSI) = 0.5 Bar (our Barometric pressure here on earth at sea level). This vacuum is NOT excessive and is actually recommended by most pumpers, including myself. Of course, beginners will find that half that is uncomfortable at first because it stretches the skin as the penis expands. But reports of broken capillaries, resulting in little red spots, is very rare at that vacuum.
Seals at the bottom of a cylinder are almost always a problem with a "one-size fits all" approach. For standard cylinder diameters, separate seals (aka gaskets) are available from many sellers of pumps (Mr S Leather, for example).
A tube diameter of 2.5 inches is a good size. I don't exactly have a "monster cock" but I get up to about 2-inch diameter (that's 6.28-inch girth or circumference) so it's a tube diameter that will accommodate all but monster-size guys.

I'm an electronics engineer by profession and have been pumping for 30+ years.
Is there a way to remove the cylinder on this unit and attach a length of tubing? I have tubing and the the quick-release fitting for a standard pumping cylinder. Ideally, I could connect everything up. I like the fact that it can pulse pump.

manuel casas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yo tengo uno electrico,como dice este chaval es muy grueso,creo que nadie lo tiene tan gruesa,yo lo uso y ensanchar,yo diria que demasiado,pero quiero alargarla te limita y no se como hacer para que alargue a ver si me dais algun consejo para alargar de alguien que lo use gracias desde España.manuel

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UPDATE: I only used the unit about a half dozen times, when today when I pulled it out of a drawer I discovered that the unit won't pull more then 18kPa and won't hold a vacuum at all. Pulled off the head unit (I was wrong in a previous post), the o-ring sealing the head unit to the tube was fine. Plugged the vacuum hole with my finger and the unit would only pull about 21kPa. WARNING: This just turned out to be an expensive piece of junk.

Yates1876

Experimental Member
Media
Dunseith, North Dakota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a way to remove the cylinder on this unit and attach a length of tubing? I have tubing and the the quick-release fitting for a standard pumping cylinder. Ideally, I could connect everything up. I like the fact that it can pulse pump.
LeLuv sells an adapter for thier I pump heads to attach to an ordinary cylinder

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lolz 2.5 inches is my “finishing” tube. I’m only using two tubes these days, a 2.25” and a 2.5”. If I had to start off with the 2.5”, my pumping routine would quickly turn to complete shit.

Also, 14 or 15 inches of Mercury is way too fucking much if you have any sort of issue that would compromise your vascularity. Sooooo many humans over 30 have health issues which compromise their vascularity.

Personally with diabetes in my family, low blood pressure and anemia, I can’t go above 8Hg and should stay around the pretty much agreed upon safe level of 5Hg.

Garbage product and it looks like this is the de facto standard cheap electric pump made in China. I can only hope that there are some variations in the design available from some good intentioned companies out there.

Great review and thanks to engineer805 for his excellent informative analysis of the review!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious about this. I bought one on eBay for $25 which was about right as far as buying something after reading a negative review.

It not holding vacuum pressure is a definitely an issue. I’m thinking 10-30 seconds for any sort of vacuum pressure level.

The constant renewing of the pressure with the + button is interesting because it’s sort of a manual pulse which is pretty powerful in that it allows for every cell of the penis to be replenished with fresh oxygen. The downside is one is apt to use more pressure than normal which can be a problem as far as blistering is concerned.

I felt like it pulled really nice from the base of the penis… my manual setup seems to concentrate pressure along the top half of the penis and this was a pleasant surprise.

I actually got a small series of blisters on the head of my penis which SUCKS because I haven’t gotten a blister in several years after having a time where I was getting one in the same spot over and over. These blisters were in a different spot so at least that is good.

Despite the blisters, I REALLY liked the results. And enjoyed not being tethered to a hand pump with a hose. Seeing as I blistered, I won’t be going back to it for probably a month or so.

The blister is operator error on my part mostly because I haven’t pumped a lot the last couple of months. I got greedy and careless even as a 22 year pumping veteran… it happens to even the experienced.

The result for me was mixed but I basically like the unit and will be incorporating it into my routine moving forwards.

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my disastrous experience with the unit I purchased from Lusty Age (after two months no suction) and they fact that they would not stand behind the defective product they were selling. I decided to give it another go and purchased “Electric Penis Vacuum Pump with 4 suctions intensities”. The best price I found was on Amazon.com, currently at $37.99. Now that sounds cheap, but using the unit over the past month or so proves this one to be far superior than the first one. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MDWYVFZ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

manuel casas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yo tengo una me va muy bien,el probla que tengo es que se me rompio la goma que acompaña la bomba y no se donde comprar las gomas la bomba esta muy bien,al tener las gomas rotas solo me ensancha no me alarga,sabeis donde poder comprar el repuesto,

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any of these inexpensive pumps 9” long +?
The depth of the cylinder is 8" and the diameter is about 2 3/8" The top motor unit is removable from the cylinder. Which makes cleaning the cylinder easy. The unit comes with three rubber seals that are all different sizes depending on your thickness.