Review: Sayanozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid for fucking video that clearly as not him

As did I and countless others, but I’m moving forward. What I paid for those vids is still less than what most OF content producers charge soooooooo not sure if this is really worth talking about. Hayden Monteleone sent out a paid DM once of a dick that is not his once but he’s still going strong. Let’s move forward.

Reactions: minh2304

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name: Sayan Ozzy
OnlyFans:
@Sayanozzy
Twitter & Instagram: He has these, but I don't know the handle because he blocked me for no real reason
Cost: $11 per month, but he has a very generous three month rate of $16.50

Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5
Value: 5/5
Frequency: 4/5, he's busy with classes at the moment so he is only updating once per week. He self disclosed this to his fans, and then he had a poll for people to choose which day of the week they would like for him to update. Outside of his class schedule, I'd easily make it a 4.5 / 5 or 5 / 5
Responsiveness: I am not going to rate this, I will just defer to the fact he is in class and I do not have any way to contact him, he blocked me on social media and restricted me from messaging him on OnlyFans. I'll get to that below.
Explicitness: 4/5 - there is plenty of him naked, but if you're looking to see him get gangbanged by four cocks raw, this isn't the page for you.

Overall Review:

Ozzy is a fun person and when he does take custom orders, he does his best to fullfill the request. The page is worth subscribing for many reasons, but I will highlight that he's really attractive and his three month bundle is really reasonable compared to the cost of a one month sub. I will note that he and I have very different personalities, and when I tried to follow up with him about a custom video I paid for and did not receive, he did not answer me and ultimately blocked me on social media and on OnlyFans. I did try to resolve the situation with him originally to no avail, so I originally posted an average review with some criticism of his page. The review only infuriated him more, and he considers me dead to him at this point. I tried contacting him, but no use. This is a situation that is probably isolated to me but I felt it was important to add in this review.

All in all, I think anyone who subscribes will enjoy his page.
Hang on. You paid for a custom video, which he never made? Did you get a refund?

And you and someone else paid for a fucking video which turned out to be someone else?

Why would he be a 4.5/5 then? I’m so confused. Seems like the guy takes money for goods he doesn’t deliver. Pass.

jontron

Expert Member
Media
Hang on. You paid for a custom video, which he never made? Did you get a refund?

And you and someone else paid for a fucking video which turned out to be someone else?

Why would he be a 4.5/5 then? I’m so confused. Seems like the guy takes money for goods he doesn’t deliver. Pass.

Exactly. That's literally scamming people out of money. He blocked the OP for just following up on his order.

No matter how attractive some guy is, you shouldn't reward him with your attention/money if he's stealing from his customers.

You are free to make whichever assessment that you wish to make, however, as I have already explained - I have moved on from the past.

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are free to make whichever assessment that you wish to make, however, as I have already explained - I have moved on from the past.
We're good. Was trying to understand the disconnect between the rating (4.5/5) and the bad experience you wrote in your review. Anyway, I appreciated your review and found it helpful! I have followed him for sometime on Twitter and found him really sexy, and thought about trying his OF. But based on his very unprofessional behavior which you described, it is a HARD PASS. Thanks for your feedback.

Paid for fucking video that clearly as not him
First of all let’s get something straight here, since y’all wanna talk shit I didn’t scam anyone, we didn’t talk or conversate , you’re the one who sent the money and YALL ARE NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE , I have literally 1k of people asking me to do request and I’m doing the best that I can I worked my ass off and for you to one on here and fucking lie on me ? You sent the $5 and said you wanted a request video. I did not tell you , you have to send the money first the way I do it is I make the video and if you find it satisfactory then you can pay me $5 I made a post saying hey guys I do video request as well you took it upon yourself and sent 5 dollars with out asking what you want me to do, even if you did I have to let you know. Y’all are not the only ones here so get out your FUCKING FEELINGS I worked my ass off to get here and it’s always someone who gotta talk shit, you don’t know what the fuck I went through DONT come on here and fucking lie on me dude I don’t appreciate that at all.

Exactly. That's literally scamming people out of money. He blocked the OP for just following up on his order.

No matter how attractive some guy is, you shouldn't reward him with your attention/money if he's stealing from his customers.

First of all let’s get something straight here, since y’all wanna talk shit I didn’t scam anyone, we didn’t talk or conversate , you’re the one who sent the money and YALL ARE NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE , I have literally 1k of people asking me to do request and I’m doing the best that I can I worked my ass off and for you to one on here and fucking lie on me ? You sent the $5 and said you wanted a request video. I did not tell you , you have to send the money first the way I do it is I make the video and if you find it satisfactory then you can pay me $5 I made a post saying hey guys I do video request as well you took it upon yourself and sent 5 dollars with out asking what you want me to do, even if you did I have to let you know. Y’all are not the only ones here so get out your FUCKING FEELINGS I worked my ass off to get here and it’s always someone who gotta talk shit, you don’t know what the fuck I went through DONT come on here and fucking lie on me dude I don’t appreciate that at all.

Vickyshirazi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was $10 or $15 where you fuck a dude. But it was not you in the video. End of the story. Paid through apple pay actually.

It was $10 or $15 where you fuck a dude. But it was not you in the video. End of the story. Paid through apple pay actually.
First of all, you’re talking about something that happened 4 months ago and I was hacked and I posted on my onlyfans about what happened, my videos are nothing but solo and I’m not finna have sex with random people. End of the story, so don’t try to come for me because best believe I have the time and the energy. Find something better to do with your life instead of hiding behind a screen talking shit because you not about that in person try me.

Reactions: Mars777

He doesn’t respond to messages on ANY social media but has PLENTY of time to constantly post nonsense on twitter for ego inflating replies from his pickmes
That’s funny, you wanna talk shit but you literally just messaged me
We're good. Was trying to understand the disconnect between the rating (4.5/5) and the bad experience you wrote in your review. Anyway, I appreciated your review and found it helpful! I have followed him for sometime on Twitter and found him really sexy, and thought about trying his OF. But based on his very unprofessional behavior which you described, it is a HARD PASS. Thanks for your feedback.

yall wanna know what’s funny ? Y’all quick to believe a WHITE MAN saying that I stole his fucking video, what do I have to gain from that seriously ?? What would I benefit from posting a fucking sex video, it is not my fault that I was hacked, and I wasn’t the only person who was hacked and nudes was posted so don’t even act like I did this on purpose, people get hacked on onlyfans 24/7. Not one of y’all in here came to ME and asked ME what happened, y’all believed everything what that white man said and that’s a fucking shame, I’m a loving and fun person and I’d never do some shady shit like that. Y’all don’t even know me like that to even judge me I worked my ass off to get where I am today and the fact that you guys actually feel comfortable talking SHIT ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK is sad as hell when you could’ve came to me and said it in my face, I don’t need to scam NO one I hustled on my OWN !! I don’t need to steal anyone’s content I’m happy where I am, so let’s get that straight if you wanna be bold and talk shit about me say it in my fucking face. A white man calls y’all come running and believe everything he says

Reactions: Anony_mous

nwbdk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s funny, you wanna talk shit but you literally just messaged me

yall wanna know what’s funny ? Y’all quick to believe a WHITE MAN saying that I stole his fucking video, what do I have to gain from that seriously ?? What would I benefit from posting a fucking sex video, it is not my fault that I was hacked, and I wasn’t the only person who was hacked and nudes was posted so don’t even act like I did this on purpose, people get hacked on onlyfans 24/7. Not one of y’all in here came to ME and asked ME what happened, y’all believed everything what that white man said and that’s a fucking shame, I’m a loving and fun person and I’d never do some shady shit like that. Y’all don’t even know me like that to even judge me I worked my ass off to get where I am today and the fact that you guys actually feel comfortable talking SHIT ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK is sad as hell when you could’ve came to me and said it in my face, I don’t need to scam NO one I hustled on my OWN !! I don’t need to steal anyone’s content I’m happy where I am, so let’s get that straight if you wanna be bold and talk shit about me say it in my fucking face. A white man calls y’all come running and believe everything he says
Respond to the people who pay for your existence then coward

Respond to the people who pay for your existence then coward
Let’s get something straight no one paid me for ANYTHING let’s get that straight motherfucker I got myself here, you subscribe to MY page I didn’t force you to do anything, you talking all that shit behind that screen how about you pull up and say it to my face bitch ass. You’re mad because I didn’t respond to your messages on YOUR TIME and it doesn’t work like that, wanna complain unsubscribe and keep my name out your mouth bitch.

nwbdk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let’s get something straight no one paid me for ANYTHING let’s get that straight motherfucker I got myself here, you subscribe to MY page I didn’t force you to do anything, you talking all that shit behind that screen how about you pull up and say it to my face bitch ass. You’re mad because I didn’t respond to your messages on YOUR TIME and it doesn’t work like that, wanna complain unsubscribe and keep my name out your mouth bitch.
High talk from someone who lives off other people’s dollars and does little to nothing in return like you’re entitled to it. Get some perspective. You owe everything you have to your subscribers. Treat them with the respect and reverence they deserve because without them you ain’t shit.

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he think this is a good way to drum up business? I’m genuinely confused. Nothing that has transpired in this thread has made me MORE inclined to give this guy my money

he seems very nice and pleasant on Twitter. Weird to see all this vitriol here

nwbdk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does he think this is a good way to drum up business? I’m genuinely confused. Nothing that has transpired in this thread has made me MORE inclined to give this guy my money

he seems very nice and pleasant on Twitter. Weird to see all this vitriol here
Truly. He’s off the rails and truly unattractive. And if he wanna square up then drop an address if he ain’t scared lollll

nwbdk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bitch let’s get something straight I don’t act entitled to anything, I’m a grown ass man and I will ALWAYS keep it real understand this I don’t owe you or anyone else a motherfucking thing, and I could care less if you think I ain’t shit or not because I don’t live for you I live for myself, like I fucking said stop talking behind a fucking screen and come say it to my face you not that far from me so what’s up ? Because you definitely want your ass whoop don’t fuck with me I treat everyone with respect until they disrespect me, you all up on here lying to me talking I don’t answer people dm, bitch I literally have 1,500 subscribers and I have over 509 request I will take my time the way I want to, bitch you don’t own me, now continue to be a fan.
You ain’t cute actin like you all that. You wanna post up then do it lol drop that address

Status
Not open for further replies.