Review: Sayanozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cdiamond

why are we bashing eachother why can’t we just chill and vibe and be friends, ALL of us instead of enemies, like let’s be real we both believe in what we believe in so let’s leave it like that and become friends, arguing is draining and I think you know that too as well let’s hit a blunt and relax
You are sooooo fucking hot Izzy please tell me you like boys lol

I’m not going to rewrite a review or rate anything. I’ll just give my general recommendation, and this is do not subscribe.

Reasons:

1. I saw his content on a torrenting site last night, that means more people are ripping his content and circulating it

2. There are telegram channels (no I’m not linking to them) where his content has been circulated.

Which means you’ll be able to get his content for free if you know where to look. I’m sure that someone will eventually post it all here. It won’t be me who does that however.

Lastly, after being present some pretty considerable evidence in a private chat of my claim, the chosen response is no reply.

If you support him, go ahead and subscribe. If you’re looking for a casual subscription, your money is better spent elsewhere.

I have ADHD, and the medication I take makes my loads blow like a fire hydrant. It could be a side effect of a medication he takes.
That’s something to think about, I wonder if he rages any?

He has cochlear implants (so be days anyway), I don’t know if it would be advisable for him to “rage”.
I meant takes any medication, and that’s why he cums so much.
Stupid autocorrect, lol

I meant takes any medication, and that’s why he cums so much.
Stupid autocorrect, lol

Who knows lol. Medications for ADHD like stimulants (Adderall XR) or certain medications for depression (drug classes such as selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) or selective serotonin - norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI)) cause me to explode like a volcano.

This however is just my own experience, it may be possible that he's just so busy between work and school that he doesn't get to "release" often during the week, so when he blows...... be blows.

Here's a super rare video of him blowing his wad

Reactions: Anony_mous

Who knows lol. Medications for ADHD like stimulants (Adderall XR) or certain medications for depression (drug classes such as selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) or selective serotonin - norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI)) cause me to explode like a volcano.

This however is just my own experience, it may be possible that he's just so busy between work and school that he doesn't get to "release" often during the week, so when he blows...... be blows.

Here's a super rare video of him blowing his wad

Him being in great shape probably affects it as well

Physical activity only has an effect on the quality of the semen, not the volume. I know this because I've read the research... Because uh... A friend wanted to know...
Lol, well we’re all wondering how he has such volume, lol

He does.

I’ll DM you why I say so.
I don’t need you to take the initiative to tell anyone about my sexuality if they want to know let them ask ME not you, you are not me, stay in your lane because you’re starting to piss me off

He could have hyperspermia, which is a genuine medical condition (that you're born with) which makes your body produce up to three times more semen volume than average.
I really don’t know, I like to save my cum up for a week and then that’s when I make cummin videos, but that might be the case as well because I remember I used to cum back to back everyday and I still cum a lot, but it could also mean because I’m fit as well so could be one of those things

Reactions: Anony_mous
Status
Not open for further replies.