Review: Sayanozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not going to rewrite a review or rate anything. I’ll just give my general recommendation, and this is do not subscribe.

Reasons:

1. I saw his content on a torrenting site last night, that means more people are ripping his content and circulating it

2. There are telegram channels (no I’m not linking to them) where his content has been circulated.

Which means you’ll be able to get his content for free if you know where to look. I’m sure that someone will eventually post it all here. It won’t be me who does that however.

Lastly, after being present some pretty considerable evidence in a private chat of my claim, the chosen response is no reply.

If you support him, go ahead and subscribe. If you’re looking for a casual subscription, your money is better spent elsewhere.
ANYWAYS, this guy is a literal stalker, and a control freak and he thinks he has the right to make a decision about my sexuality, this is what I have to say, this is your journey, if you want to subscribe to my page or not and that’s completely fine with me and I’m not going to be upset about it, it’s your decision and not everyone is going to like my page either but I do say this if you do subscribe and you don’t like what you see, I really do not mind refunding the money back at all. Sometimes people just need something to jack off to and that’s my job to satisfy your needs

Reactions: BarronofBulge

It was supposed to say “that’s something to think about, wonder if takes any?”

Your body is fantastic, are you a bodybuilder ?
a body builder ? Actually that was my plan but you know how life gets so I started on a new path so now I’m a nurse who likes to work out I start medical school soon my goal is to become a neurosurgeon

a body builder ? Actually that was my plan but you know how life gets so I started on a new path so now I’m a nurse who likes to work out I start medical school soon my goal is to become a neurosurgeon
Omg, that’s amazing. I hope everything works out for you, your probably an amazing person face to face.

what is that oil you run on your body ?

Bit of a cheap shot to call me a stalker and control freak in public, but in a private discussion between you, myself, and the site administrator, you choose to not even reply and set the record straight. I also have never resorted to attacking you as a person, I only called out the instance of me being blocked. I'm not going to come down to your level and attack yourself as an individual, I'm better than that.

My messaging you on here trying to communicate and bridge the divide is not being a stalker.

Anyway, I thought you were deleting your account Ozzy, so get on with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to subscribe but then I saw him talking shit about the "white man".

Not that white men need protecting, just with everything going on I've "canceled" every person or business who talks negatively about other races and I can't in good conscious support him for doing exactly that.

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not that white men need protecting, just with everything going on I've "canceled" every person or business who talks negatively about other races and I can't in good conscious support him for doing exactly that.
Yeah it seemed especially desperate for him to make this about race. I guess he felt like he had to, since he didn't have any better arguments.

Nonetheless. Nothing on this forum has made me think that subscribing to him would be money well spent lol. Over and over he keeps showing his true character. Can get much better value elsewhere.

Reactions: BarronofBulge

And that’s fine, and I will continuously tweet or talk about how I feel

Reactions: freddypeterson

Yeah it seemed especially desperate for him to make this about race. I guess he felt like he had to, since he didn't have any better arguments.

Nonetheless. Nothing on this forum has made me think that subscribing to him would be money well spent lol. Over and over he keeps showing his true character. Can get much better value elsewhere.
You’ve been quiet this whole time now you wanna say something, it’s not an argument I’m stating how I feel, like I said you guys talk shit behind a screen but won’t come say it in person, honestly dude shut the fuck up.

I still believe he’s a good person
I am a good person but I’m definitely not going to let anyone walk over me and think they can say what the hell they want to say and expect me to be quiet about it, one thing about it I’ll always keep it real and say exactly how I feel. They threaten me up and down about how they’re not going to subscribe and I literally do not care they can do what they want to do

Reactions: Anony_mous

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And that’s fine, and I will continuously tweet or talk about how I feel

I am genuinely curious about the race comment, I know there were lots of comments back and forth that seemed out of pocket but I didn't see any reason to make it about race. Maybe there was more to it that I missed but reading through these comments I can't make the connection with how someone accusing you of not delivering content has anything to do with race.

What did I miss that made it about race?

I am genuinely curious about the race comment, I know there were lots of comments back and forth that seemed out of pocket but I didn't see any reason to make it about race. Maybe there was more to it that I missed but reading through these comments I can't make the connection with how someone accusing you of not delivering content has anything to do with race.

Not that it’s any of your concern, I brought up race because he is a white man, who lied on me I stated that when a white man said something about it everyone wants to believe him but not one time they came to me for the truth, that’s why I brought it up.

Anything else you want to ask me ? Since me bring up race such a big effect on you ?????????

You’ve been hella quiet, you keep talking about you can get better value somewhere else but your ass still on this thread, you talk all this shit, you keep bringing up how you’re not going to subscribe and how “ over and over “ again that I show my true colors, hell yea me being straight up and real with you is my true colors, you thought that I was going to be quiet and let y’all talk shit about me when you don’t know anything about me ? Hell no the world don’t work like that I worked my ass off to get where I am today and the fact that you “tried” to rub that you’re not going to subscribe to my onlyfans like as if I’m going to be hurt I promise you I literally do not give a fuck, like I said you guys are entitled to sub or not that’s up to you, but let’s be real the reason why we’re in this situation because YOU ran your mouth not knowing what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.