Revision of a Previous Thread

giozam76: Hey guys. My first thread on this site was called "Office Attire vs. Play Attire". I asked for some advice on what to wear to the office that would not be so revealing, having gotten more than a few stares and comments about my obvious bulge in dress slacks.

I also posted on another thread about how I couldn't wear boxers because the weight of my equipment just made it uncomfortable, plus I just showed way too much in slacks. Well, I'm here to admit that I have done some experimenting, and I am now a changed man.

I decided to try freeballing on a whim about 1 month ago, just to see what it would be like, and to see if my "I need support" argument still "held weight" (heehee). Well, to my surprise, i was actually comfortable at work, and even though I really bounced around a lot in my slacks while at work, it felt really freeing to just let go and do it, without caring about the stares or possible comments. I actually got no comments, a few stares, but nothing to get worked up about. I have been freevalling for a month now, and it feels great! The soreness of not beeing held up soon faded, and now its just great.

I do however have to lift up my boys when I sit now. I learned this lesson the hard way, in my boss' office of all places! I sat down for a meeting, and sat richt down on them. I leeped up grabbing my nuts and exclaimed "Excuse me..I just need to catch my breath for a second." He freaked out - he didn't realize what happened to me until I said "I just sat on my nuts!" After about 10 minutes, the sick feeling in my gut finally subsided, and I went back to my boss' office. This time, and ever since, I lifted my nuts up and then sat down. My boss added "I wish I had that problem."

So - YES - I am a changed man. I now enjoy wearing boxer shorts again, and even freeeballing. I still wear briefs or a jock when I work out, but I am hereby changing my attitude. Fuck what other people think about your bulge - it's what you have! Don't be ashamed of it. ...and for fuck's sake - let it all hang free!

josh82823: I envy you, working in an office where you can get away with freeballing or wearing boxers. I work in a very corporate office, and have worn boxers only once. I felt so self-concious I hardly left me desk all day. I check guys out, and never see anybody walking around with a bulge showing - either I work with a lot a small men, or they keep their's hidden as well!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Just a few thoughts from me....

giozam76:

I'm glad you decided to "loosen up" in undergarments and attitude---no pun intended! ;D

I've had the same challenge. Always being very, (VERY) conservative, I have fretted over the impossible task of hiding the bulge. I gave up on briefs and resorted to boxers all the way. Admittedly, I "show" to some degree....(sometimes to a BIG degree!) but, I am a man and I can't help it! I came to accept this "physcologically" I suppose and have quit apologizing for it! I have "sold out"----- to being comfortable in my clothing--at least as much as possible.

I think alot of the decision about "what to wear" and "how much should show" is dictated by the work environment itself...how "flexible" that environment is from day-to-day. I am fortunate that, while in a rather strict "business office" setting, there are certain days when I can get by a bit more casually. I generally STAY with regular boxers....Only in the strictest "stuffiest" business settings (where complete suits are almost required) do I then resort to boxer briefs for more "concealment" really (and certainly NOT comfort) on those days!--Maybe the word "discretion" enters here...you simply use the best judgment call for your given occasion that you find yourself in at the time.

and to josh82823:

You said: "I check guys out.."
Well, friend....a lot of us do!

and, you said:

"...never see anybody walking around with a bulge showing -either I work with a lot of small men, or they keep theirs hidden as well!"

Well, you've been around here long enough to have heard....(I FINALLY came to realize this as well)
Statistically, and all around this forum..the fact remains-
LARGE is the exception!

If there were a lot of larger guys around your office---they would be showing! Afterall, there's only so much that can be done to hide the goods.

Food for thought and more reason for you to be a bit proud. ;)

josh82823: Hey Bend - thanks for the response. I hang close to 7" soft, but I wear boxer-briefs almost exclusively. When buying dress pants for work, or a suit, I always check out if my bulge shows before anything else. Some do, some don't. If I perceive I show too much, I don't buy em. Sure I'm proud of what I have, but I just don't like showing it at work. I kind of feel like a lot of guys feel the same - I work with a whole lot of men, all dressed in business stuff, and just never see a hint of a bulge in any of them (not that I look or anything ;)).

I guess the bottom line for me is I do envy those that have the "balls" to show off what they have day in and day out. Thats part of what I love about this board. Most of you guys (and ladies) are very cool.

Thanks again

giozam76: Hey guys. Thanks for the responses.

It's not that I'm showing off, so to speak. It's just that I have come to the realization that, because of the way that I am built, coupled with my long schlong and sack, I am going to show a bulge - even in the office.

Sure I can try to make it less noticeable, and I do depending on the occassion, but I just don't feel like I should have to make that such a freakin' concern anymore. Other men in my office don't - and I'm sure that most of them don't have to even think about it to begin with (ooh I hate ending sentences with prepositions...). If that's the case, then why should I worry about offending people so much - it'natural - and it's their problem, not mine anymore.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=josh82823 link=board=clothing;num=1044786031;start=0#3 date=02/10/03 at 17:53:00]

"...  When buying dress pants for work, or a suit, I always check out if my bulge shows before anything else.  Some do, some don't..."

... I just don't like showing it at work.  I kind of feel like a lot of guys feel the same - I work with a whole lot of men, all dressed in business stuff, and just never see a hint of a bulge in any of them."  

I guess the bottom line for me is I do envy those that have the "balls" to show off what they have day in and day out."

[/quote]

Josh,

I did want to qualify that I too, am not an exhibitionist per se. I have accepted however, that there's only so much I can do to "hide the fact"; remain decent in the workplace, but even more importantly --stay comfortable.

BTW....my typical flaccid size is the same as yours...sometimes even a bit more. So you and I CAN relate to that point in what we are dealing with!
(THERE! --I ENDED MY SENTENCE IN A PREPOSTION, TOO!)

I had to chuckle at your comment toward the end about "having the balls to show off, etc." I haven't always been that brave! --And, I certainly don't like to look upon it as "showing off" although I won't deny I'm happy about my size. ;) I merely grew tired of worrying about trying to hide it. I wasn't always successful anyway and those around the office who really knew me (or, had detected a hint of my size ---well, who was I kidding? I was wasting time and valuable mental energy being uptight about it....that's all.

In selecting slacks, of course you know pleats help hide the bulging..."flat-front" slacks (which are becoming more in vogue now!) do not. You know to stay away from lighter color fabrics, too---creams, whites, tans, and grays. I learned this by trial and error---way before the lpsg!

I'm glad you (and gio) enjoy this forum. It is a great place to "hang around" and share and learn from our mutual experiences. The one thing each of us eventually must come to terms with however, is we can't help (for the most part) who we are or how we're made when it comes to our respective sizes. We have to make the best of what we have and enjoy our lives.

and, josh--btw.....regarding the other men in the office.
I think you still could be (like I was at one time) somewhat in disbelief that you are of exceptional size there in your workplace! Staying around here in the lpsg, it's so easy to think the whole world hangs huge.
Truth is...that's NOT the case.... at all.
You probably are "the rarity" there in your office!
You rascal! ;D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
To all that's been stated prior:

For what it's worth, you guys are doing the right thing by keeping in code with office attire as best as possible. Whatever choice in underwear (or none at all), the good thing is that you're not letting your dick become some sort of focal point. You're unashamed and have no regrets about hauling big equipment, and yet, you're not letting it lead. Cool.