Revisit of the aiming question...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wispandex_bulge, Feb 3, 2007.

1. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    Ok, so I know ths has been done before but I want to revisit this topic.

The previous threads seemed to point to the fact that a long penis automatically points downward, therefore does not need to be aimed and a short penis points out, therefore needing to be aimed.

Based on my own experiences, I find just the opposite. When im shorter flaccid my balls push my penis out enough that the piss will arc into the bowl. When I hang about 5-6" soft, my penis points straight down and I will either hit the rim or my pants/shoes. So to hit my mark and stay clean I have to hold and aim. Actually, now that I think about it, I could probably lean against the wall and hang over the toilet to avoid touching my dick (but why woudl ANY man, gay or str8, want to avoid doing that? :biggrin1: ).

Anyway, now that I have said my piece, maybe I can put the issue to rest. Please sound off...

2. mushroomcap

mushroomcap Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't understand what the deal is. I pull my penis out of my pants and I hold it so it points toward the bowl or urinal. And then I pee.

Is a 5-6" penis too heavy to hold while you stand at the toilet? Why do you just let is dangle if you'll pee on your shoes? What am I missing here?

3. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    The point is that the earlier discussion seemed to point to long dicks dont have to aim and short ones do...but my own expereinces speak otherwise...

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I sometimes piss without hands, just moving my hips a bit forward. I do not do it when my penis is shrunk, i.e. after some cold water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice