Revisit of the aiming question...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wispandex_bulge, Feb 3, 2007.

1. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    Ok, so I know ths has been done before but I want to revisit this topic.

The previous threads seemed to point to the fact that a long penis automatically points downward, therefore does not need to be aimed and a short penis points out, therefore needing to be aimed.

Based on my own experiences, I find just the opposite. When im shorter flaccid my balls push my penis out enough that the piss will arc into the bowl. When I hang about 5-6" soft, my penis points straight down and I will either hit the rim or my pants/shoes. So to hit my mark and stay clean I have to hold and aim. Actually, now that I think about it, I could probably lean against the wall and hang over the toilet to avoid touching my dick (but why woudl ANY man, gay or str8, want to avoid doing that? :biggrin1: ).

Anyway, now that I have said my piece, maybe I can put the issue to rest. Please sound off...

2. mushroomcap

mushroomcap Active Member

Albums:
    I don't understand what the deal is. I pull my penis out of my pants and I hold it so it points toward the bowl or urinal. And then I pee.

Is a 5-6" penis too heavy to hold while you stand at the toilet? Why do you just let is dangle if you'll pee on your shoes? What am I missing here?

3. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    The point is that the earlier discussion seemed to point to long dicks dont have to aim and short ones do...but my own expereinces speak otherwise...

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I sometimes piss without hands, just moving my hips a bit forward. I do not do it when my penis is shrunk, i.e. after some cold water.

Draft saved Draft deleted