Revival of Tight Jeans

D_vbcx5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on what mood I'm in...I have one pair of tight jeans for when I feel like showing off.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"Jeans" to me is a bifurcated category. There are your basic old Levi's, Lee, Wrangler, etc., that you can wear tight, normal, or relaxed as you please. Utility over fashion. Then there are the designer lines: Diesel, Adriano Goldschmied, 7ForAllMankind, etc. They are much more fashionable and their fit definitely leans to the slimmer cut.

For me, size 33 7's fit nicely, with a definite awareness of where the inseam stitching is. My size 34 AG's are loose in the crotch but a little narrow in the legs, especially around the knee. I have some muscles, not just bones, so as good as these jeans look they are a little too close for comfort. Alas I'm a slave to fashion ;-)

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mind tight jeans on a guy at all, esp. if he's got something hot bulging in there...totally hot, but i'm sorry, the tight jeans I've seen of late are totally tight on the legs, cut badly in the ass (and typically worn by skinny minnies who don't have any ass) and low riding. Altogether, a crappy package. I've got nothing against low-riding pants, but these jeans are saggy in the ass. Maybe I haven't seen what you're talking about, but they look flat-out ridiculous to me. If you're going to wear tight jeans, show off something already!