Reviving long past attractions

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I recently attended a wedding - always sexually exciting for both women and men I think, whether with spouses or meeting new people. My wife and I ran into one of her best friends from our dating and early marriage period, about 30-35 years ago. They had lost touch and she came with her second husband.

While we have all aged - I think reasonably gracefully - I have to say I found seeing her again extremely arousing, even though I had little interest for her in those past times. Back then, she was my wife's wild friend, always wearing the hottest, revealing clothes and often hooking up with various guys in our group or from outside.

Sometime in between then and now, after she had kids my wife says, her breasts changed from smaller than my wife, who is quite busty, to, well, huge. I would guess she's at least an F, maybe a G cup now. She was wearing an age appropriate dress, nothing flaunting, but even a little cleavage showing and those beautiful melon sized curves had me instantly semi-aroused and fantasizing. All that as we chatted together, caught up and reminisced about the wild times and people of our university days.

Several days have past and I still find myself daydreaming about that rocking 50 something body. Nothing will come of it but definitely giving me regular fodder for play and self stimulation. Some fairly spectacular experiences for a guy my age.

Any similar experiences reconnecting with those from the distant past? And, if so, acting on them?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are . . .' what might have been'."

I appreciate the nostalgia. I've run through it myself at various times and wondered about choices made and choices not made. Lately it has been obituaries. I've seen a number of peers die at relatively unexpected ages - they were not young, but died younger than I would have expected. A couple of these were objects of lust - some unrequited, some satisfied. One that really struck me was a guy who was an all round nice guy in school, very good looking, a decent athlete and a very average scholar. He was not someone I expected to do great things in college or the academic world. Not putting him down, but he always seemed to me he would make a good manager in an office or a salesman who did all the right things and got by nicely. His picture popped up in the local obits - and except for a receding hairline he looked the same. He had become a highly respected academic, a well honored and respected college professor at a top school who really made good marks for himself.

We had played around when we were younger - experimenting and checking out some sexual issues, but we went our separate ways and immediately lost touch. A number of peers of about the same age have died of cancer - which was not unexpected given that they worked in jobs that exposed them to asbestos and other chemicals that cause cancer. I always think about people as they were, in the bloom of their youth and moving forward, not too much as they were at the tie of death. To be fair it does cut both ways. I know a number of people who grew into happy, healthy and very hot individuals as they aged - their youth merely foreshadowing what they would become.

It's nice your encounter with a lady from the past was so nice.