Rhett from SCM

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
still no luck with rhett and ashton vid?

I would only suggest it if you are a REAL Rhett fan. This was filmed last year when Ashton had returned briefly to SCM (after being in jail) because he owed the site owner alot of money. He was doing the shoots (the other is the Ashton in Hawaii shoot) as a means of paying Matt back. It shows big time in the Ashton/Rhett vid. He attempts to be the "seasoned' pro and take charge of the shoot, but he can't even get Rhett hard. Their crazy cowboy and indian outfits even made it worse with Rhett wearing a really bad wig (which fell off a couple of times). After struggling to finally get Rhett off (soft) he then struggles to get himself off. A lot of footage of not very exciting exchange between them. No 'chemistry' whatsoever and Rhett actually looks like he may fall asleep during the blow job. He looks confused and lost and Ashton looks desperate to make something happen. It should have never even been offered up for viewing, but the site owner was banking on Rhett fans to look past all of that stuff. After I had downloaded it and watched it I actually deleted it from my files.

You may want to see for yourself, but be forwarned it is definately not one of the best efforts by two of the major 'stars' of the site.

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
Agreed, dmmd247. While the "fun stuff" games the guys at SCM do is often cringe-inducing, the Rhett and Ashton cowboys and indians stuff is really the worst. I, too, dumped it immediately upon watching it.
In my opinion, however, the "fun stuff" with Kane and Kevin doing the Halloween stuff is probably the best they've done.

kdlv, tragik_empire is inquiring about the new audition video with Tucker and PD TOGETHER.

I guess my gaydar wasn't letting me down after all... coz it was pinging big time for PD!

And we already know that Tucker doesn't mind some man-on-man action.

Ohhhh... this ought to be a hot vid!

Last edited by a moderator:

tragik_empire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah kidlv... I know he posted the INDIVIDUAL audition videos already... I'm talking about the NEW Tucker AND PD Watcher video. Thanks though...

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
man, rhett hasn't been in any videos for a while. Didn't his friends say he was actually gay in a video? Wonder if it's true. He seems to get into some of the action in some of the vids I've seen of him!

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man, rhett hasn't been in any videos for a while. Didn't his friends say he was actually gay in a video? Wonder if it's true. He seems to get into some of the action in some of the vids I've seen of him!

I think he was more interested in the amount of money that was being flashed at him. I think it was discussed he bought a BMW shortly after the Solo vids and 6th Anniversary vids. I think he didn't care what people though about him-he just moved away initially with Erik (supposedly his best friend) because of the fuss at the original HS-but they eventually had a falling out because Rhett started talking about it at he new school and started the mess all over again.

I think part of the problem is that the owner of SCM tends to take a long time to release videos, especially the ones dealing with the group of 18-19 year olds from that one HS. In the first vids with Rhett and his 4 buddies Nathan, Cole, Kevin, and Morris, Rhett and Nathan were still in school but the others had graduated. Since then all of Rhett and Nathan's vids were while they were still in school. The last vid released of Rhett was Rhett/Nathan Watcher in Feb 09. It was filmed shortly after the 6th Anniversary shoot. The 6th Anniversary was released in three parts from Dec 07 to Jan 08. It was filmed sometime right after they just got back to school in Sept 07. So I am guessing the Rhett/Nathan Watcher was filmed Oct 07. That's 16 months from filming to release. All the Watchers and Plus Ones are done before they get into heavier action (except Kevin's Plus One which was done 2 weeks after the 6th Anniversary shoot- and just released June 3-09-that's 20 months from filming to release!). Nathan's Plus One wasn't relesed until March 09 even though it was filmed around September 07. That's 18 months. The Tropical Retreat shoot was a little better. It was released in 4 parts from Aug 08 thru Oct 08, yet it was filmed around spring break time (March 08) for Nathan and Rhett because they were still in school (they graduated May 08) and needed a long break time to go to Hawaii for several days. The Rhett Watcher (4/08)-Rhett Plus One (6/08)-Morris Watcher (6/08) Nathan Watcher (3/08) Nathan Butt (7/08) were all released 7 to 10 months after they were filmed around Sept 07. There are many more examples, but I guess you get my point by now. Even the new guys (Wayne, Leith and Chuck) showing up in Auditions from the same school that Rhett initially came from talk about waiting for school to get out before coming in. They were just released end of May 09 beginning of June 09, but I don't think they were immediate released with the track record of SCM, so they may have been holdovers from last May also.
In summary the films involving Rhett were filmed between September 07 (He and Nathan were in school and the other guys were graduated-if Rhett and Nathan were 18 it had to be the fall of their senior year because if it was spring of 07 then the other guys would still be in school also) and March or April 08 (around spring break to get a long time off school). The owner of SCM has just dragged them out to continue to milk it as much as he can.
I don't know if Rhett will be around anymore unfortunately with such a large amount of time (15 months) the last film he did was shot. The same with any of those original guys from "twink High' as SCM put it. Any of the new guys being released now have probably been filmed between 3-6 months ago at the least if he is still following the same patterns. I do not know what takes so long since he seems to have more employees now. I guess if he's raking in the dough (subscriptions and sales) he doesn't have to rush it.

Zomarileroux

Just Browsing
Media
Agreed, dmmd247. While the "fun stuff" games the guys at SCM do is often cringe-inducing, the Rhett and Ashton cowboys and indians stuff is really the worst. I, too, dumped it immediately upon watching it.
In my opinion, however, the "fun stuff" with Kane and Kevin doing the Halloween stuff is probably the best they've done.
i'd like to see that kevin and kave video... camperjoee help me xDD

valasario

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wondering why is there nobody interested in rocky?

paired with ashton he's woof!!

all muscle and those swagger. lol

cheers

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
rocky is a hottie.

yo, for y'all who watched the nathan/rhett video in the hotel after their trip, how was it. i'm contemplating downloading it but i'd like some opinions. i hate waiting for a vid to dl only for it to suck!