Rhett from SCM

Fitch14

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so I have a mac and for some reason everytime I try to download a video posted in this thread or in others, it downloads and then comes up as a blank file and says that it is not a movie file. Can anyone help me out or upload it differently???? IM DYING to see a rhett video. I love him

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tropical Day Retreat 3

Rapidshare
Pt 1 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt 2 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt 3 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt 4 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

or

Sendshare
Pt 1 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt 2 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt 3 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt 4 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Upload all parts ''in a common folder'' then join with HJSplit

After all parts are stored use HJSplit to join the files.
Open HJSplit point it to part I and click "join" and it will
automatically join all parts and save the new full version in the
same ''common folder'' as the other parts, you then
can open it and play it.

Click here is a link to obtain HJSpilt

Last edited:

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could somebody upload the "reunion" video featuring Rhett and his friends wanking each other off JUST BEFORE the tropical retreat? That'd be great...so thanks in advance if you can, and thanks anyway for considering it! To those who have uploaded videos of Rhett so far, thanks a lot, you rock!

Now as for those having trouble with HJsplit...

STEP 1; download the seperate files, and do not meddle with them until after downloads are complete.

STEP 2; Once downloaded, put all of the related files into a folder, perhaps located on your desktop.

STEP 3; Start up HJsplit and open the desktop folder with the files inside. There should be only one file visible and able to "join". Select it and continue.

STEP 4; Once the HJsplit prog has completed it's actions, you should now have one joined and complete video. However, make sure you have downloaded RealPlayer in order to play it.

Hope that helps!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved the Dean and Davis shoot-
Davis was fallin in love! (oops! not straight anymore....)
Hee heee

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tropical Heat Day 4

Rapidshare
Pt. 1 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt. 2 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt. 3 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt. 4 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Pt. 5 RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

or

Sendshare
Pt. 1 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt. 2 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt. 3 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt. 4 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Pt. 5 Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Upload all parts ''in a common folder'' then join with HJSplit

After all parts are stored use the HJSplit to join the files.
Open HJSplit point it to part I and click "join" and it will
automatically join all the parts and store the new full
version in the same ''common folder''.
Then open it and play it.

Click here to get HJSpilt

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has SCM released anything other than all parts of "Tropical Retreat" Day One? I have a very reliable P2P service and I can't find anything other than the Day One episodes. From what has been said, I assume some guys already have Day Two or Day Three epidodes of the "Tropical Retreat" series.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has SCM released anything other than all parts of "Tropical Retreat" Day One? I have a very reliable P2P service and I can't find anything other than the Day One episodes. From what has been said, I assume some guys already have Day Two or Day Three epidodes of the "Tropical Retreat" series.

You should look back in this thread. I have posted the links for Day 1 - 4.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been asked if there is software that works like HJSplit but for Mac. I understand that machacha software does. This is as far as my knowledge goes, so if any others here have a better understand please help.

Here is a link to get machacha.

Last edited: