Rhett Watcher

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I visited that site years ago but did not like all the twinks, the overuse of 1 or 2 "studs," but mostly his constant yapping and forced sex.

It is good to see that he has upgraded the site a bit and added men who actually have hair on their chests and balls!

Here's 2 that don't but are men who would make a great couple if they could dump that other idiot off the boat:
StraightCollegeMen.com - Introducing Bait And Tackle - Straight Amateur College Men Jerking Off On Video

If someone could stick a ball gag in his mouth, keep him behind the camera at all times and just let boys be boys, this would be one hell of a site. But all the scripting and direction, interruption and his contant yapping is a total turn off.

I mean, these dudes know what they are getting in to from the get go so why not shut the fuck up and let them earn what little money he is paying them?!!

:mad:

Reactions: Theleoist

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
15shooter...you're being too rough. It is a cool site and I've had a subscription forever. I agree that they get hung up on the same guys for too long. But, Matt is cool...I love it when he does the "reach in".

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
15shooter...you're being too rough. It is a cool site and I've had a subscription forever. I agree that they get hung up on the same guys for too long. But, Matt is cool...I love it when he does the "reach in".

just personal taste I guess. Did you check out the link? That 1st dude is hot beef and long tool. He also seems like he'd be great to play with. I must admit I could watch more of that but I won't subscribe.

superdupersurfer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Can you share to us some caps of Rhett Watcher, if not videos? In his last appearance, his dick was censored. :frown1: I have yet to see his tool hard.

Any reply is greatly appreciated. :redface:

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
Rhett has a nice body and a big ol' dick. But poor thing is sort of goober-y. His solo vid is okay, but pass on his video with Ashton. The set-up of cowboy and indian play is just beyond stupid. I've yet to see him with Eric, darn it, but the latest of Rhett and some other guys in Hawaii, he seems to have snapped out of it somewhat and is less annoying. It will be interesting to see if any of these "straight" guys will take on Rhett's big ol' dick.