Rhgh use

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ryduck1990, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ryduck1990

Gold Member

Hey guys, so my endocrinologist diagnosed me with AGHD (Adult-onset Growth Hormone Deficiency) four months ago and started me on 0.3mg ED of Pfizer's Genotropin (roughly 1IU ED). I am now on 1.0mg of growth (roughly 3IU ED). I have obviously leaned out quite a bit and lost a quite a bit of my "fat pad" below the belt. I am 6'2" 320 at 21.2% bf. Currently at 6.75 inches in length and 6.1 inches in girth. Recently purchased a Bathmate Hydromax Wideboy and the Phallosan Forte.

I am new to PE and this, but I will do my research on good PE routines, but in your guy's knowledge and expertise, will taking pharm grade rHGH speed up the process of growth, especially for girth? I just want to have every tool available at my disposal. I can read more about the different techniques later. Much appreciated!

Rhein,

ozzieboi84 and ssss like this.
  2. Ru biks

Ru biks Active Member

Albums:
    Get a few supplements to go with the exercise. L arginine, magnesium tablets, horny goat weed. Your starting girth is already thick. If you go for a year non stop in the wide boy you will easy gain a full inch in girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice