Rhgh use

ryduck1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, so my endocrinologist diagnosed me with AGHD (Adult-onset Growth Hormone Deficiency) four months ago and started me on 0.3mg ED of Pfizer's Genotropin (roughly 1IU ED). I am now on 1.0mg of growth (roughly 3IU ED). I have obviously leaned out quite a bit and lost a quite a bit of my "fat pad" below the belt. I am 6'2" 320 at 21.2% bf. Currently at 6.75 inches in length and 6.1 inches in girth. Recently purchased a Bathmate Hydromax Wideboy and the Phallosan Forte.

I am new to PE and this, but I will do my research on good PE routines, but in your guy's knowledge and expertise, will taking pharm grade rHGH speed up the process of growth, especially for girth? I just want to have every tool available at my disposal. I can read more about the different techniques later. Much appreciated!

Rhein,

Reactions: ozzieboi84 and ssss

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a few supplements to go with the exercise. L arginine, magnesium tablets, horny goat weed. Your starting girth is already thick. If you go for a year non stop in the wide boy you will easy gain a full inch in girth.