Rhys Sachett Aka Thattattooguy

Would you be interested in signing up for @thatTattooGuy Just4fans account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintnugget

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, out of everyone I've ever subscribed to on onlyfans, Rhys is the only one who always answers back and actually respects his supporters. It's nice to see tbh! Also been noticing he's pushing boundaries lately with guy on guy content and I'm honestly fucking lovin it. Would definitely recommend subscribing, and at the rate he posts content, I'm surprised he doesn't charge more!! 12/10 and can't wait to see what's next

Pajohn16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly, out of everyone I've ever subscribed to on onlyfans, Rhys is the only one who always answers back and actually respects his supporters. It's nice to see tbh! Also been noticing he's pushing boundaries lately with guy on guy content and I'm honestly fucking lovin it. Would definitely recommend subscribing, and at the rate he posts content, I'm surprised he doesn't charge more!! 12/10 and can't wait to see what's next
Amen! Lol!

I sub to Rhys, and he always wants to know how I'm doing, if i like what he's doing, and asks about ways to improve his site. (I also sub to three others that are super friendly and respond also.)

Keep up the good work, Rhys!!!

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amen! Lol!

I sub to Rhys, and he always wants to know how I'm doing, if i like what he's doing, and asks about ways to improve his site. (I also sub to three others that are super friendly and respond also.)

Who else do you sub?

Reactions: ThatTattooGuy

ThatTattooGuy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amen! Lol!

Thanks fella! I will continue to improve always x

Darius Clark

Experimental Member
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, seriously with the amount of gay and bi guys who are beautiful out there, why do we keep giving straight guys money for minimal content? Like if you want to see good/dirty/passionate sex there are plenty of gay accounts you guys could support. Truth of the matter is these guys get paid to create content where they can’t keep it up half the time unless there’s a pussy involved. Like support actual good content and not half assed crap.

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, seriously with the amount of gay and bi guys who are beautiful out there, why do we keep giving straight guys money for minimal content? Like if you want to see good/dirty/passionate sex there are plenty of gay accounts you guys could support. Truth of the matter is these guys get paid to create content where they can’t keep it up half the time unless there’s a pussy involved. Like support actual good content and not half assed crap.
So you just came in here to say we don't know good content and we make bad choices?

I care about ass play. He has great ass play videos, so he is worth the money. He also has long clips. I hate the 10 second clips other people make. I pay for some content from gay guys also, if they have ass play and longer videos. Let people live.

Status
Not open for further replies.