View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name, @ThatTattooGuy
Instagram Handle @sachettrhys • Instagram photos and videos
Cost to Join $11.99

Ratings

Overall Rating — 5/5
Value -- He frequently runs promotions and even at full price he’s well worth it.
Frequency -- He usually posts a couple times a week. He posts teasers on his feed and sends the actual videos in PM free of charge.
Responsiveness -- He will respond but sometimes the messages fall through the cracks. I imagine he gets loads of PM’s.
Explicitness -- Tease, Nude, Solo Masturbation, Hardcore.
VIP Services -- Has never charged since I’ve followed him.

Written Review
Rhys has one of the best OnlyFans Accounts out of all the ones I’ve subscribed to. He is straight, but he does a lot of experimentation with toys and involves other guys. He regularly posts and doesn't make his followers pay for any extra hardcore content. Some of his hottest videos are the series with the male measure. Even his videos where he’s talking dirty and bossing you around are so freaking hot. Rhys is my number 1 onlyfans follow.

ADMIN EDIT
ThatTattooGuy is no longer active on Onlyfans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I did stop using it, but I can put all my videos and pictures on there in one day if you wish?
It would be great if you could update your
JFF at least

but I understand this is all a business for you and if you ain't making money then I fully understand why you wouldn't bother doing it x it's all good regardless :)

Thank you so much for replying though, I really do appreciate you taking your time to respond to my message X

thank you and keep up the amazing work xxx

D

deleted2824361

I did stop using it, but I can put all my videos and pictures on there in one day if you wish?
Obviously we'd love to see you back using XYLO. Your profile still sees a huge amount of traffic from users looking to subscribe.

lus of course, we now offer Pay Per View videos which some of our creators find hugely beneficial!

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
was for replying to someone calling them a silly fucking sausage hahahahah it was classed as ''abusive behaviour'' funny that the other person was allowed to call me an ugly cunt, twitter is weird
He most likely reported you for it, hence why you got the suspension and he got away with it :/

Otherwise they would have been none the wiser

Reactions: ThatTattooGuy

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since he started his new clothing company he is not posting as much and it’s getting boring.
He’s not using onlyfans anymore. He’s working on getting another platform in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.