Ribbed Condoms/Sensation

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
GUYS: Have you noticed that female partners react differently when your using ribbed condoms? Does it make that much of a difference than regular condoms?

LADIES: Do you feel more sensation with ribbed condoms? Does it feel that much better, or a barely noticable difference?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
GUYS: Have you noticed that female partners react differently when your using ribbed condoms? Does it make that much of a difference than regular condoms?

LADIES: Do you feel more sensation with ribbed condoms? Does it feel that much better, or a barely noticable difference?

Ribbed are well and good for the woman / bottom - some brands better than others but they are as nothing compared "Mutual Pleasure" - which have a double spiral effect on the top 6 cms:

Préservatifs HANSAPLAST - Mutual Pleasure

I have no idea if you can get them outside France, or if there are other brands that do same but they're the only condom that Mr.B actually enjoys wearing. The stimulation works better for him than for me - but I do like them too. Plus the have the enormous bonus of being roomy - Mr.B is 9x6 and struggles with most condoms but these go on and stay on.

That link there is flash so a translator doesn't work on it - here's the rough translation of the blurb.

Explore new more intense feelings together with the Hansaplast Mutual Pleasure condoms. Its unique form with its end in double spiral was especially conceived to intensify the excitation of the two partners by getting a single stimulation to you. An end in double spiral for more intense feelings.

Sorry to sound like an ad - but, as condoms go, they really are fucking cool.

D

deleted26275

"From a scene in Norbit"

"They say the condoms are ribbed for her pleasure, but if you turn it inside out, it's ribbed for YOUR pleasure!"

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead... just Add Foreskin!! better than ribbed condoms anyday!

you bring up a good point.. I mean its realitively easy enouth to create a sleave that fits over the guy's veiny, nodule laden meat sausage.

Imean they make this gelantine sleave that serves as a sex toy for men...

http://www.xxx-sextoys.net/uimg/him/realistic-vaginas/him-vagina-anus-21.jpg

it kind of glides along the shaft. I've seen these kind of gelantin torus shaped cylinders (and enclosed gepatine substance thats cylintrical, and hollow in the center, allowing it to kinda roll along its center axis) used as a treatment against repetative wrist injuries.

So imagine something that has the base of a tight fitting condom along the shaft... and the tip where the guy's knobus-Hemutus is there is this faux foreskin sleave that can glide up and around the head and down along part of the shaft. using wither artificial lube or a woman's lust juice. It would have to be a little high tech, and technically not a VD deterrant... just a stimulus toy.

that would be interesting...