Ricardo Villani

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah he's pretty much perfection. When you look that good naked, I guess it's not hard to make sure nudity doesn't ruin your career. I mean, the paparazzi nudes didn't exactly hurt Brad Pitt....

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, as I was looking at these pictures, the following phrases came to mind:

He better not get too close to the fire or he'll roast his wienie.

He turned his butt away from the fire 'cuz his ass was already pretty hot.

I bet that horse is envious.

At least he has a place to hang that hat.

. . .And, oh yeah, I'd really like to blow that guy.

JasonDawgxxx, you find some really great stuff.

ZebraRJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait. Im confused. So he's an actor as in actor actor, or actor as in takes it up the bum and get cash for it ?

Hi! Greatings from Brazil!
Answering your question: this guy is just a model...hes not famous at all..but who cares? He's huge and hot! :biggrin1:

Reactions: Mr Del Rio

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! Greatings from Brazil!
Answering your question: this guy is just a model...hes not famous at all..but who cares? He's huge and hot! :biggrin1:

Im confussed by your very 1st post "and welcome to lpsg by the way".So they now give the cover of G Magazine to just anybody? His bio listed t.v. work in south america.Oh well your right, he is hot as hell and huge,lol.Thanks.:tongue:

ZebraRJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im confussed by your very 1st post "and welcome to lpsg by the way".So they now give the cover of G Magazine to just anybody? His bio listed t.v. work in south america.Oh well your right, he is hot as hell and huge,lol.Thanks.:tongue:

Oh sorry... my english is not that good. What i tried to say is that he's just a model. But not a famous one. If he had already worked on TV i would like to know when and where it happened too...lol... Maybe in a TV commercial or something (small) like that... and yes, not all the G Magazine covers are famous guys in Brazil. This happens quite often...:/