Rice rebuffs Congress on Iraq war subpoena

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_JQblonde, Apr 26, 2007.

1. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

Rice rebuffs congress on Iraq war subpoena

Now If I were Condi rice I'd write back to Waxman

Dumbo:
    "Shove that subpoeana up your ass you baldheaded , bigerared , bucktoothed circus freak lookin muttherfucker.

Why don't you lozerazz Democrats stop wasting eevrybody's time and money and do some real work."

Or words to that effect. ;)

{ tick ....tick ....tick .....how long before the predictable responses

" [faux indignation] ...How DARE she think she's above the law"

" [faux righteousness] ...it's about TIME we had Congressional oversight"....tick ...tick }

2. dong20

Gold Member

But you're not and I doubt few here give a rats ass what you think. You are last weeks news. Bye.

3. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

[sniffle] [sniffle]

:biggrin1:

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

How predictable you are. It is a shame you are so filled with hatred toward anyone who slightly disagrees with you in the least. It is the Congress's responsibility to keep the executive branch in check or did you miss school the day that "checks and balances" in our Constitution was taught. Either that or you don't have the wisdom to understand how our government is supposed to function under our Constitution. There is a major difference between intelligence and wisdom. Bush is not God. Though I am sure you pray to him every night.

5. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

I famously and brilliantly predicted ...

" [faux righteousness] ...it's about TIME we had Congressional oversight"....tick ...tick }

(Chuckle.)

cut tthe fucking crap, will ya.

It's political grandsatnding and that's it.

Bush got intelligence - the same as Clinton and corroborated by our allies- and he acted on it.

Period.

Move the fuck on and stop the incessant 'bush lied' NONSENSE.

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

I bet you will change your tune if Hillary gets in the White House especially if the Republicans have control of Congress. You will then want all of the "checks and balances" that are in place.

You aren't wise enough in years to understand that it doesn't matter who the President is. Someone the Congress needs to oversee the executive branch. It helps keep everyone on their toes. Being monitored makes people do a better job.

You aren't old enough to remember that it was Democratic Senators who challenged President Johnson also a Democrat over Vietnam. It isn't always about party. It is about making sure that competent decisions are being made.

I was trying to be serious. You are just trying to make an ass out of everyone who posts. What that does is make you the ass. You know the old saying, "Once an ass always an ass" Enjoy this status you have brought on yourself.

7. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

Oh key-rist , cut it out. The only...OMLY reason you aprrove of this spectacular waste of time by this moron Waxman is because it might make Bush look bad. PERIOD.

Just be honest one day in yer life, will ya?

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Really? You don't think it makes him ideal LPSG material? This place has by far the best haters of any forum I read. Not that that's such a great distinction, as I avoid the really vile ones, like Stormfront or Daily KOS ... although those guys on the Tractor Repair Forum do get a bit rowdy at times.

10. lgej

lgej New Member

Kotchanski -
    Great post. Perhaps they'll devolve into..."you and what army" or even "sticks and stones." I will admit, however, that Freddie makes infinitely more sense to me.

11. B_big dirigible

It's a link to a very confused and self-contradictory article, saying that Rice either won't comply with a Congressional subponea to answer questions which have been repeatedly answered already, or that she hasn't decided yet whether or not to appear.

JCQ proposed that she send back a rude response.

12. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Rhetorical question :biggrin1:

13. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    What country am I living in? Freddie 53 is right, it's not about party it's about truth. It's not so much about Bush, Cheny, Rice, Pelosi, Reid or Waxman as it is about the balance of powers as defined in the Constitution. Truth has been in short supply for years.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hey, r_j_r, what's up? Yeah, some of us do learn.

I've got a great recipe for troll mix... er, I mean trail mix. Shall I send it to you in PM?

<smuckle> <chirk>

15. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    (...yawn...)

16. B_big dirigible

Well, Freddie53 isn't exactly right that "It is the Congress's responsibility to keep the executive branch in check". That's true only in the limited sense that this statement - "It is the Executive's responsibility to keep the Congress in check" - is also true. The legislative and the executive are supposed to trip each other up on occasion. But Congress was never intended to be supreme over the executive in all ways, just in very limited and specified ways - and a good thing too, considering that America has had far more truly wretched Congressmen than truly wretched Presidents.

There are periods in American history when some people seem to think a President is the King, but that may be because all this separation-of-powers stuff is a bit complicated and they don't want to devote much thought to it.

17. Knoxworth

Knoxworth New Member

Albums:
    "I think we have to observe and uphold constitutional principles,"

that's a laugh. Which words in the Constitution does she claim protects White House aides from being accountable for their actions?

18. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it: JQB, not to be outdone by NIC-160 IQ's JQB parody thread, has had the idea of starting his own self parody thread.

19. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I don't care a hoot for the politics - but Condi gives me the horn - she should come looking for my WMD, there'd be no hiding it. :biggrin1:

20. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder if she has a brother?

Draft saved Draft deleted