Rich and Mel...

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jules7, Aug 11, 2010.

1. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

This is my first attempt at a story on LPSG. It is based on me, and real characters (with changed names) and on my fantasy, which I wanted to share. Let me know what you think...:wink:
    ---------------------------------------
    Post 1.

I stood at the bar and ordered a beer. It was good to be back in town, even if it was just for a short visit. I glanced over
    and there he was, standing chatting to another guy. I looked again just to make sure. Yes, it was Richard. It had been 9 years
    since I had last seen him, although I recognised him from the pictures on Facebook. He had filled out a bit since school but
    he was still just as good looking. Sandy brown hair and a face that could be both cute and handsome at the same time. Then he
    laughed and I saw that trademark smile with the cute dimples. He was wearing a fairly tight t-shirt and it was not hard to
    tell that he still had a toned gorgeous body.

Richard and I had been at boarding school together and we had been best friends, but we had lost touch a bit after we went to
    different universities. We had vaguely kept in touch on facebook but not much. It was during our time at school that I first
    discovered my bisexual side. You could put it down to typical teenage boys high sex drives and raging hormones, combined with
    a distinct lack of females in an all-boys boarding school environment.. a bit like prison. At first I fought the urges, but
    over time I relaxed and decided to just take it in my stride. Richard and I were room mates and it wasn't long before we were
    very aware of each other jerking off in our beds. One thing led to another and before long we were comparing cocks and sharing
    stories about what sex would be like one day and our fantasies etc. Richard was less mature than me and he seemed fascinated
    by my cock. I had developed a little earlier and measured about 7.5 x 6 whereas he was only about 4.5 x 3 and he later grew to
    6 x 4.5 by the end of highschool. I was less interested in his cock and more into his body. He had tanned smooth skin, totally
    hairless except for a little pubic fuzz. He was almost feminine but his body was beautiful. His face was like an angel and I
    felt this massive physical attraction to him which I didn't really understand at first.

2. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

Post 2

Over time out jack-off sessions turned into a little more and mutual masturbation became a frequent occurrence. Eventually at the age of 16 we decided to take it further and we blew each other. We both loved it and became totally comfortable with each other's bodies. We used to 69 for ages and we learnt exactly what the other one liked. Eventually we almost didn't jerk off alone anymore as we could experience the most amazing orgasms together every night. We both knew that we were not gay though. We dreamed of what it would be like to fuck a real girl one day and we shared pictures of girls and dirty magazines. our relationship was totally physical. We knew that we didn't have romantic feelings for each other and it was all about the sex.
    We became more comfortable about the fear that we might "become gay" from this and we knew that this was just good practice for the future.

That was the last time I touched a guy. After school we both went on to university and started dating girls. I was a little late in losing my virginity a few years later but had then developed my self confidence with girls, and I went on to be
    quite a player. standing at that bar at the age of 27, I had slept with 22 girls and had enjoyed several more oral liaisons (giving and/or receiving). I knew Richard had also done well. Shortly after school he emailed me to describe how he lost his
    virginity to a beautiful Italian girl. I also noticed from his facebook pictures in later years that he was constantly surrounded by gorgeous girls. He had also filled out and whilst he still maintained that cute boyish grin, his body was toned and the pictures of him on the beach would have got any girl restless. I sometimes thought about him. Not often, but every now and then I would daydream about those days. I tried to remember what it felt like to have his cock in my mouth but so
    much time had passed...

3. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great start man, looking forward to read some juicy details! :)

4. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

Post 3

So there he was. I felt a slight stirring excitement inside me, but I also hesitated. I had no idea how he would react to seeing me again. I decided to approach him. Just then the guy he was talking to turned and went to the bathroom. Richard took a sip
    of his drink and then looked around. He caught my eye and when he realised it was me he smiled warmly and he came over. He put his drink on the bar and gave me a hug and a friendly pat on the back. He had certainly grown since I saw him and I particularly
    noticed his toned arms - he was always a good tennis player. We had a bit of a general catch up chat about being in town etc.
    Then, a girl walked over and he turned to introduce us as she slipped her arm around him. She was in a word - stunning. In that kind of beach girl, cheerleader way. Blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, a slim body but with reasonable sized boobs for her frame.
    She was wearing a tight tank top and jeans that showed off her terrific ass. She obviously worked out. Together they were a stunning couple. Her name was Mel and they had been dating for 7 months, and she had moved in with him about 2 months ago. She was a physiotherapist and they had met at the sports clinic after he hurt his shoulder playing tennis. They joked about how she had to massage him, and she kept the treatment going for a little longer than necessary to keep seeing him! I had to stop my mind wondering with the thought of her working oil into his gorgeous tanned muscular back...

I turned to the bar to get us all another round and when I turned back Mel was whispering in Rich's ear and grinning. He was nodding. When I joined them again she seemed a little flustered and she excused herself and went towards the ladies room. When I gave Rich his beer he laughed and I asked what was going on. He stepped closer and lowered his tone a level. "you know we agreed that we would never tell anyone about our 'sessions' at school?". "Yes" I responded nervously. "Well I'm afraid that I discovered that Mel has a huge thing with guy/guy action. She gets really hot when guys kiss and so on. So in the early days of our love-making, I realised that if I talked about it, without using your name mate, she turned into a wild animal in bed.
    She has demanded every detail of our exploits and each time it results in the fuck of the century!". I laughed reassuringly.
    I didn't mind that he told her, as I had in fact shared the memories with two girls, one who was affected in a similar way!
    "Anyway" he carried on, "every time I meet an old school mate, she asks if it's the one. the answer has always been no.. until now that is. Sorry mate I couldn't resist!" Just then I noticed that she was approaching us again. Richard quickly leant forward and added "don't worry mate, I told her how hung you are" and he winked with that devilish smile.

5. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

post 4

I couldn't decide how I felt. A combination of embarrased, shocked and excited all rolled into one. Mel put her arm around me affectionately and gave me a friendly squeeze. "So Mark, Rich has told me so much about you. I believe you were good friends at school?" I could detect a slight mischevious sparkle in her face as she asked. I decided to gather my confidence and I responded "yes, we had a great time at school" and I gave her a little wink. She blushed and then changed the subject to
    lighten the mood. Anyway, we ended up getting a table and some snacks and the three of us had a wonderful conversation, not about anything sexual, but littered with a few undertones, puns and metaphores. At some point I was asked where I was
    staying and when I mentioned the hotel name, both Mel and Rich insisted that I rather stay at their place, as the hotel was too far to travel to at this late hour. It wasn't, and a cab would have been easy but I didn't argue. Shortly after that we left
    before I knew it, we were in the lounge of their apartment, with the lights dimmed, chilled music playing and whisky cooling on the rocks. None of us were drunk but we were all loosened up and feeling very relaxed.

It was then that Mel started to steer the conversation to more sexual topics. They asked who I was seeing (nobody at the time) and what kind of girls I liked. This then led to talk about the most interesting places we had had sex, number of times, things
    we enjoy etc. It became very open and honest, and it became clear to me that Mel was very open minded and they had a VERY active sex life. Clearly his horny streak had not diminished since school.

Mel excused herself and went to take a shower and Rich and I continued the conversation. We shared who we had fucked and we reminisced about girls we knew when we were younger and which female teachers we would like to have fucked etc. Nothing about boys though. Then when there was a pause, I asked "have you ever done it with a guy since school?". Rich admitted that shortly after leaving school he had done it with another guy that we were at school with. We all suspected he was gay back then but Rich and I didn't know him that well. Rich said that he had been rejected by a girl and was super horny. He went back to this guys house and they smoked a joint. Eventually before he knew it the guy was sucking him off. He decided to return the favour, but was a little disappointed because the guy "wasn't as hung as you Mark". He also let another gay guy suck him off in the toilet of a dance club when he was wired on E, but he said he couldn't cum and battled to stay hard. He then asked about me, and I admitted that I hadn't done it since him. This was sort of a lie, as I had actually sucked another two guys off at school in between the sessions with Rich, but had never mentioned it, and didn't want to get into it now. He had been my last though.

6. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

part 5

Mel came back in and Rich said he would be next to hit the shower. Mel was wearing a light peach coloured silk nightgown. I could tell straight away that she had no bra on, and her pert breasts were pressed against the soft material. They surely couldn't be natural? She must have had work done on them, or not? I couldn't be certain, but she looked amazing and her wet hair was swept back. She sat down and asked what we were talking about. I dismissed this and then changed the subject to talk again about them: more about how they met and their relationship. She ws clearly really into Rich emotionally, but she kept slipping in sexual references. His body, his endurance, his sensitivity, romantic ability etc were all woven into the conversation. I sipped on more whisky and my body felt warm and relaxed. then out of nowhere she said "So Richard tells me you are very well endowed?". She smiled softly and had a sincere look on her face, but followed it with a little girly giggle.
    Then before I could answer she interrupted me and added "don't answer, because you're probably a modest guy and come to think of it I never trust guys when they talk about size, because the usually lie". "I'm a bit of a size queen if you hadn't
    determined that" she giggled again. "There's only one solution" she added. "What?". "Well, you have to show me!"

At that moment Richard came back into the lounge wearing boxers and he was towelling off his magnificent toned torso. His six pack looked like something out of Men's Health! "What are you two giggling girls talking about?". Mel responded
    "darling, I was trying to persuade Marky to show me that magnificent big cock you keep bragging about!" Rich blushed a little, and I was also blushing! I stood up and said "I think it's my turn to hit the shower now.." As I left the room, Mel's parting shot was "so, is that a yes?" she giggled, and I looked at Rich who just smiled and then nodded. "Maybe" I responded as I walked down the corridor. I took a sneak look at the master bedroom as I went past. It was a large room with a huge king size bed and very tidy. Opposite was another smaller room, which had some girls clothes strewn on the floor.
    I wondered if this was Mel's room or if they had a flatmate. At the end of the corridor I found the bathroom and I stripped down. I regarded my body in the mirror. Not quite the toned body of Rich but I had a good build and I still took good care
    of myself. Lower down I had recently trimmed so my balls were shaven and I had a neatly trimmed bush. My large cock hung slightly swollen and it looked impressive in the mirror. I was pretty sure it was going to be an interesting night! I started to wonder what they were talking about while I was out. I wanted to get away to build some anticipation, and also give them time to discuss what was about to happen. They hadn't been alone all night and our meeting was certainly not planned.
    I just hoped they wouldn't back out. After I showered I looked in their cupboard for some mouthwash. After rinsing, I noticed some male booster tablets. I read the back and they guaranteed high performance for men. the large bottle was about a third
    full. Richard the horniest guy I knew obviously needed them to keep up with Mel's insatiable appetite! I took the recommended dose and continued to towel off. My cock was soft now and I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the lounge again.

7. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

part 6

When I walked in, I saw Richard was sitting on the couch. His boxers were down at his ankles, and his towel was folded on the floor. Kneeling on the towel I could see Mel's gorgeous tanned back, with no bikini tan marks. Her peach silk nightie was
    drapped on the floor behind her. Her head bobbed up and down rythmically and his one hand was in her hair, guiding her on his cock. He smiled at me and then gently pushed her head off him. Mel turned and smiled at me. There was saliva all around her
    mouth and a string of saliva still linking her to Richard's cock. Clearly she enjoyed "wet" blow jobs, a favourite of mine.
    I took th opportunity to consider Richard's hardon. It was average in size, but beautiful in shape. He was neatly trimmed and his cock curved slightly up towards his flexed six-pack. He was uncut, but the skin was pulled back revealing his swollen
    purple head. It was a magnificent penis and glistened with her saliva in all its glory. One thing I remembered about Rich was how hard his cock got. It was absolutely rock solid, as was the rest of his body

Mel crawled over towards me as I stood in my towel. My cock was swelling underneath and it throbbed a little with each beat
    of my racing heart. It was now pushing against the towel but it just pushed it outwards as it couldn't rise past as Mel stared at the protrusion. Richard watched his gorgeous girl on her knees in front of me and he gently stroked his cock.
    mel then reached out and tugged at the towel. I just stood still with my arms at my side, as the towel fell to the floor.
    My cock flicked up as soon as the towel was off and my 7.5 x 6 inches of glory stood to attention. Mel could not hide the excitement as she exclaimed "wow". "I wasn't kidding babe", Richard added with a smirk. "can I touch it" she said as she
    reached forward, not even giving me time to respond before her firm physio hands were stroking my shaft. She looked up at me with her beautiful face and blue eyes, and there was a hunger evident in her gaze. This was a size queen who hadn't felt this
    kind of size in her hands, mouth or cunt in a long time. She then leant forward, still on her knees in front of me and approached my cock with caution. Gently she touched the tip with her soft lips. Then a gentle flick of the tongue. Then
    she took the head into her mouth and she paused and sucked gently, her tongue swirling around the head inside her warm soft mouth. She then slipped her hands around to my ass cheeks and firmly gripped my buttocks, and then drew me closer. At that same moment she started to guide my shaft deeper into her mouth. My 6 inch girth took the entire circumference of her mouth each inch of length slipped along her tongue and into her throat. She managed about two thirds before she stopped. She held that position for a few seconds and savoured the feeling. then she pulled back and gave about three passionate strokes before pulling off with a groan. Both of us had been lost in the moment, but when she pulled off we both realised that Rich was
    still there. Mel then stood up and gestured for us both to follow her, down the corridor and into the master bedroom.

8. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

Mel pulled the duvet off the bed and then climbed onto the cream sheets. The contrast of her tanned naked body against bed was striking. I then noticed her nipples. They were more erect than any nipples I had ever seen. Not swollen, just erect
    like little penises sticking out about half an inch. Rich and I both got onto the bed and they both pushed me down onto my back. they then both knelt on either side and they both started licking my shaft. On an upstroke they met at the head and
    started deeply kissing each other, with my cock between their lips. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.
    These two model looking lovers showing suck passion towards each other, but with my big manhood sandwiched between them.
    I realised that they loved each other but I had the one thing that they both wanted. She wanted the size, and he wanted to taste a cock again. I lay back as they sucked and kissed... I then reached out and touched Richard's hard cock and I gently
    started to massage him. It felt so hard and just as I had imagined over the last few years in my fantasies. Richard then came over to me and positioned himself in front of my mouth. Mel had now totally soaked me in her saliva and was passionately
    sucking, as if she was trying to wrestle a wild animal. My focus was elsewhere though as I took Richard into my mouth as deep as I could. I could feel his pubic hair on my upper lip and I realised that I could fit his whole length in my mouth.
    Richard looked down at me with his gentle face with a kind of admiration as I sucked his beautiful love tool.

Mel came up to join me and she lay on my torso with her head next to mine as we both shared her man's harness. I couldn't resist running my hands over her amazing body, pausing to cup her perfect boobs. She was so soft and yet firm and muscular.
    She reminded me what Richard felt like as a 16 year old boy. "So this is the first mouth that sucked my boy" she whispered.
    I smiled and she started to kiss me deeply. She was an amazing kisser and I lost myself in the moment for a few seconds.
    "Can I fuck Mark while he blows you, so I can watch?" she asked Rich, although it was more like an instruction. I had intended to use a condom, but before I knew it, mel was astride me and guiding my cock into her wet pussy. She groaned a deep groan as she took in my length. "I love that she can enjoy your size" Richard commented reassuringly, as his girl started to ride his friend's cock. I could not decide if I wanted to focus my gaze on the stunning creature that was riding me like there's no tomorrow, or on my old friends gorgeous cock inches from my mouth. I decided that to keep the
    balance I should focus on the latter.

9. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

part 8

"Sorry, I didn't realise that you had company" The voice was slightly accented, but not distinguishable. I pulled off the
    cock in my mouth and turned towards the door. Mel had stopped riding me. Standing in the doorway was a young girl,
    completely naked, with her hands by her side. She had short black hair and a tom-boy look. She reminded me of a young Winona
    Ryder, but almost androgenous. Her pert boobs were small but suited her tiny frame. She must have been only 5 ft tall and
    she was completely shaved between the legs, giving the impression of a young girl.

I later found out from Rich that this was Anke. She was their 19 year old flatmate who had moved in with them a couple of
    months before. She was totally bi-sexual, but almost detached from reality. Her passion was photography and she was
    extremely introverted. Her world revolved around her camera and music and she didn't have time for relationships, with friends
    or lovers. However, she was a Scorpio and had a magnetic personality and a gaze that penetrates into your soul. Anke
    appreciated Rich and mel, as they gave her space and were friendly but didn't interfere in her life. They enjoyed her artistic
    free spirit and she was fun to live with. It didn't take long before they invited her into their bedroom. Mel didn't feel
    threatened by her, and Anke gave her plenty of oral attention. In fact Richard said that Mel admitted that she never came as
    hard as when Anke went down on her. She described her as having a magical tongue. Anke wasn't into blowing guys, but she did
    enjoy Richard's modest cock inside her tight little pussy. He admitted that she made him feel bigger. Fucking her doggy, while
    she ate out Mel was a highlight according to Rich. She didn't really fuck any other guys in the time that they knew her, but
    there were the odd female nocturnal visitors, including a much older 40 something women who ran the local photo shop. The
    moans of pleasure were further evidence of her talented tongue. Mel and Rich had made a pact that they would not fuck Anke
    unless both of them were involved, but apparently Mel admitted to Richard that Anke had made her cum on the couch watching
    TV a few times when Rich was working late. They had also showered together before and skinny dipped in the building pool.
    He didn't mind, and he had in fact fucked Anke one night when Mel was visiting her parents. He said it was totally different
    feeling to the threesomes, and much more intense. She also blew him, which was something she seldom did, and she really
    seemed to enjoy it. She also kissed him passionately, something she usually shared with Mel. They both went to bed separately
    that night, but she later creapt into his bed, naked, and snuggled until the early morning when she slipped out. Richard had
    never told Mel about that night, but he admitted that he wouldn't mind doing it again (although I could tell this made him
    feel guilty)

10. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

"Sweety, why don't you join us.. this is Mark, an old friend of Richard's" Mel responded. I waved meekly from my subservient
    position, on my back, with mel straddling me and Richard kneeling next to me. Anke approached Mel and started kissing her
    deeply. Richard and I both watched as these two cute girls locked mouths and I noticed Anke's hand cupping Mel's boob, her
    thumb fingering the hard nipple. Mel was sexy in a baywatch kind of way, but this new creature was mesmorising. She had a
    youthful innocence merged into a dark mystical side. I could not take my eyes off her, the way she moved and carried herself
    a quiet confidence. Anke then disengaged from Mel and came towards our side of the bed. Mel started to ride me again.. she
    had obviously noticed how I went soft when Anke entered and then swelled really hard when the two girls were kissing.
    Anke leant over to Richard and kissed him. I could see his half mast cock rising again, and I wanted to feel that throbbing
    growth in my mouth, but I was drawn to watching Anke. "Hello Marky" she said as she leant down towards me and kissed me on
    the lips. I sensed that she was going to pull off my lips, and I wanted to kiss her properly, so I parted my lips a little.
    She sensed me and responded by slipping her tongue into my parted lips. My heart was racing and I suddenly felt like I was
    going to cum. Mel was riding me, but the kiss had completely raised the level of intimacy. I twisted to stop Mel and she
    sensed my action and stopped for a while. She then got off my cock and lay down next to me. Anke immediately took up
    position between Mel's legs and after a little smile in my direction, she lowered her mouth onto Mel's dripping pussy.
    Richard then took up position behind Anke and Mel gestured for me to kneel next to her so she could blow me, while Anke ate
    her out. I watched the "magical tongue" expertly licking mel's stunning cunt lips. In no time at all Mel was hardly blowing
    me as she ws totally lost in her own pleasure. She started to convulse in one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen
    in a girl. She had fortunately released my cock a moment before this, and she cried out in absolute pleasure. Richard smiled
    at me as he realised what I must be thinking.

The four of us made love for about two hours until we were all totally spent. Richard had cum once in Anke's tight pussy and
    once in my mouth. Anke had cum from mel giving her head and again while Richard fucked her and I licked her sweet little clit.
    Mel had cum many many times, she was clearly very orgasmic. None of them compared to those from Anke expertly licking her! I
    was proud that she came while I fucked her in the ass right at the end of the session. I had cum once in Mel's mouth early on,
    and again in her ass at the end. We all ended up lying together in the bed and we gently touched each other. It was an amazing
    experience to be with 3 other bisexual people who were all comfortable with both sexes. Mel's attraction to my big cock,
    Richard's attraction to Anke's tight pussy, Anke's interest in Mel and my interest in both Richard's cock and Anke's mystery
    were all evident but at no time did anyone feel left out.

11. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

In the morning, Anke had gone and the three of us were locked in an embrace with Mel in the middle. When we got up, Richard
    asked me to take a shower with mel while he made breakfast. I thought this was odd but he insisted. He had spoken to her in
    toilet a moment earlier and I realised that he wanted me to fuck her one last time before I left. He was so generous and
    confident in their relationship that he realised that I could give her the one thing he couldn't, and he knew how much she
    wanted it. I felt honoured. After a short shower she turned off the water, faced the wall away from me, spread her legs and
    put her arms against the way. I entered her from behind, while I cupped her boobs.
    She wanted it really hard and I gave it to her, deep and quite aggressive. Her moans were guttural and i
    wondered if Richard was outside listening to the immense pleasure I was giving his gorgeous girl. She kept shouting "you're
    so big, I love the way you fill me, fuck me harder Mark.." Eventually she came and I lost it at the same time and I exploded
    inside her. We collapsed to the floor and I craddled her naked frame as she revelled in the remnants of her orgasm.

We washed off and then came through to the kitchen where Rich had prepared breakfast. Anke was perched on a bar stool at
    the counter wearing torn jeans and an over-sized t-shirt. She still was radiant and glowed. (I later found out from Rich that
    she came home while I was fucking Mel. Apparently we were really noisy and Anke and Rich had started fooling around in the
    kitchen. He had fucked her from behind against the kitchen counter. She had then let him cum in her mouth, something she had
    never done before, and then kissed him with his warm cum still in her mouth. Although I had enjoyed Mel, I couldn't help
    wondering how hot Rich and Anke must have been together.) Anke then went off to her room and turned on her music.

I thanked them both and headed off. "Cum again anytime" Mel commented with a wink as I left. I didn't get a chance to bid
    farewell to Anke.

the end.

12. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    great read...I had a stiffie the entire time...

13. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hot reading matter...gave me a really good boner with lots of leaking precum

14. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys. I may add a sequel with these characters!

15. lpsg17

Gold Member

That was great! yes more please.

16. Nicko88

Nicko88 Member

Great story. Thanks for sharing it. I especially liked it as it all bisexual. Would love more stories!
    Nicko88

17. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With Jules7 being banned, I guess we'll never get a chance to read his sequel. What a shame.

18. zenapussy

zenapussy Member

WOW! what a story - made me completely horny-n-wet!!!

19. geocachman

geocachman Member

awesome story dude....still hard from it....thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted