twitch_himbos

Worshipped Member
Media
does anyone know if rich is straight or gay? He gives off some gay vibes sometimes but you can't tell if it's ironic
He's straight- hes in a relationship with mia malkova. I do think he jokingly comes off gay sometimes- but only because hes not insecure about proving hes straight.

Reactions: bleachball

aj4811

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought the bid dicked actor who mia shoots with for her onlyfans was rich campbell, but i guess i am wrong? does anyone know who that is?

rav27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see she only does lesbian scenes now, how lame. Also that he refuses to go down on her wtf?
I didn't know the second part, interesting. She made the choice to stop filming with men, he was fine with it. Rich's streams always turn into sex conversations real fast.

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what happened and I know this was a shtick but it honestly happened so often that it makes you wonder…is this one of those situations where there is truth to the joke and he really does want his pussy fucked by a bunch of big fat dongs lol.
Also F him for abusing his position of power if the things end up being proven to be true

Reactions: HeroBug