Richard Biglia

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems he and Jeff had a bad break up… I follow them both on IG and they seemed to have several jabs toward each other without straight up saying the IG stories were towards each other.

Reactions: Applesaucy

cornwall18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems he and Jeff had a bad break up… I follow them both on IG and they seemed to have several jabs toward each other without straight up saying the IG stories were towards each other.
Jeff briefly posted a recording of a video call on his Tiktok where Richard was shouting stuff and looked very toxic. Jeff said that he caught Richard cheating, then he was lying about and treating him like dirt, and that he was going to expose Richard for who he was.

He took down that video quite quickly though. But it was cheating-related. Both of them seem quite toxic from this. Why would you record a video call...

jss1109

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeff briefly posted a recording of a video call on his Tiktok where Richard was shouting stuff and looked very toxic. Jeff said that he caught Richard cheating, then he was lying about and treating him like dirt, and that he was going to expose Richard for who he was.

He took down that video quite quickly though. But it was cheating-related. Both of them seem quite toxic from this. Why would you record a video call...
I saw that! There wasn’t even any audio on the recording he posted was there? Either way exposing your ex is trashy