Richard Boone

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been watching "Have Gun, Will Travel" and just wanted to point our that Richard Boone (Paladin) shows quite a large VPL down his left leg. I think most of it is balls. However, he does have a nice ass on him. Too bad that he is now deceased. Not a very attractive man, but was carry around quite a bulge.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Outed him? Was he supposed to be gay or bi? I also watch Have Gun Will Travel everyday just to look for his big bulge. He is quite hung and must go commando because you can see his ass crack very plainly in his tight pants. And yes, he does have a nice eatable bubble ass.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Not a very attractive man
Funny, I remember a man I knew commenting on Boone once and said that the good thing about being ugly like that is that you don't have to worry about "getting ugly" when you grow old like others do. :smile:

Anybody that likes him should watch Hombre with Paul Newman if you haven't seen it. He is a f'n bastard in that, and seems like he was made for it. Great movie.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I would love to have sucked his big dick and bull balls. He apparently loved to show off his big bulge in Have Gun will Travel.