Richard Burton

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any dish on him and his dick? I just saw the attached pic of Dick and Liz and find him very handsome. Having never particularly thought of him as a sex object (I'd imagine that Liz did in addition to other attributes) so wanted to see what the common knowledge had to offer.

Attachments

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to recall something about Liz Taylor having said that he was very well hung; This was so long ago. They were married multiple times. Very tempestuous relationship.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bisexual.

I think that's been documented in biographies. I was sitting across the aisle from he and Liz Taylor in 1972 on a long flight. They were just lovely together. I was trying so hard to act blase but I was somewhat star struck by sitting next to them. He winked at me once. He had very kind but sort of sad eyes. She was stunning!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite movies, Lemonhead. Star-studded, but the late Grayson Hall steals the picture sometimes, IMO.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you. It looks like Mister Burton has nothing to be ashamed about in the 'sizeable equipment' department is that's what he looks like coming out of water!

Here's a screen cap from NIGHT OF THE IGUANA of Burton coming out of the ocean in his underwear.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Possibly not in the 'dick' department. Maybe his gift at oration and discourse had also strengthened his tongue muscles!!!

He must had something sizable to offer...other than the drinks, diamonds and disfunction. E.T. kept going back...and back....and back...

Reactions: titan1968

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He gave her the 2010 equivilent of $26,000,000 in diamonds; including the Krupp and the later named Taylor-Burton Diamond. Her greatest performances were with Burton in her life; Cat on a hot tin roof and Virginia Wolfe.

She hasn't made a meaningful film in 50+ years, yet she remains The Last Star and Hollywood Royalty.

And of her husbands it was Eddie Fisher that was hung like a horse.

Reactions: titan1968

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He gave her the 2010 equivilent of $26,000,000 in diamonds; including the Krupp and the later named Taylor-Burton Diamond. Her greatest performances were with Burton in her life; Cat on a hot tin roof and Virginia Wolfe.

She hasn't made a meaningful film in 50+ years, yet she remains The Last Star and Hollywood Royalty.

And of her husbands it was Eddie Fisher that was hung like a horse.

Cat on a hot tin roof was made with Paul Newman and Burl Ives (who I've hated since Desire under the elms with Antony Perkins)