Richard Gere

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, sadly it's true, he doesn't have much down there in reality. I have Breathless, American Gigolo and An Officer And A Gentleman on DVD. He
shows his dick in all of them and it's tiny. Also I wish his balls were as big
and hung down as low as those in that fake picture. In reality though his
balls too are quite small! He was a very good looking man when he made those movies so at least there's that to get off on. It is also a turn on just
to see him naked, particularly in American Gigolo. I found out that he was a gymnast when he was younger and most gymnasts that I've seen don't have much down there either. I bet they're fun in bed though!:wink:

Reactions: marcus13568

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I recall reading a magazine interview with RG years ago. Rolling Stone? Not sure. Anyway, the female reporter wrote something like, she met him at his home, and asked him what it's like to be a sex symbol. RG unbuttoned his levis and exposed his package. "I was not impressed" was what she wrote next. I thought it was funny. I bet RG didn't.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
alex8 said:

Alex8 once again you're great! Rhyming time.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the Playgirl pics esp., I had only seen them with his privates blurred out before. You are very generous in sharing these pics with us!

Also you know what? He is soft in all those movie scenes so maybe he
isn't "tiny" when he is hard and maybe is a grower? Certainly he appears
longer in the Playgirl pics. He is still very good looking and that is always
enough for me! Alex8 or anyone else who might know, could you help me
with something? I have An Officer and a Gentleman on DVD but it is the
widescreen version. It cuts the bottom off from most of that scene in pic "trois". I've seen that movie in fullscreen on HBO and it shows a lot more
of "him" when the fly in his boxers opens. I've looked forever for the fullscreen
version on DVD but haven't found one yet. Was it even released on DVD in fullscreen? I'd sure like to know so I could stop looking for it, if not.

Thanks ahead of time if anybody knows and replies!:smile:

Reactions: jeroengogo and jozv

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is not small it looks average to me. plus he could be a grower we haven't seen him erect.

Reactions: jozv

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie American Gigolo

VIDEO

richard_gere.JPG

davemat

1st Like
Media
I have heard Richard Gere is supposed to be hung and there are some pictures of his cock out there from American Gigalo. I can`t find any though, anyone help me out?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Richard Gere is about photo number 28 in this link to Daily News photos. To paraphrase an old Ricardo Mantalbán phrase from the 1970's "Look what they have done to my [American Gigilo] Cordóba?!" (And they made the native-born Mexican actor mispronounce Córdoba by emphasizing the second o instead of the first, which I'm sure made him pop a few porcelain veneers every time he had to say it.)

And here I am sweating bullets 4, sometimes 5 days a week with ab routines that include different size inflatable balls (not mine, someone elses LOL!) and shouting Pilates instructors better suited for work as SS Officers! :frown1:

Stars show off their beach bods

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well apparently he has reached a place in life where it does not matter to him anymore. I myself sweat it out 3 or 4 days a week at the gym and I still wear the same size clothing that I did in college. I have not reached that place yet where it does not matter!

Reactions: jozv

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still have a lot of shirts and pants from my early 20's (never wore bell bottoms or platform shoes) and I can't seem to squeeze my 59 year-old smaller than 34" but bigger than 32" waist into those old 28" waist 501's. The psychedelic shirts still fit. So, at what point in time do we no longer care about our general health?

I'll continue to have a special fondness for Gere because he was the first American actor to do a full frontal so we could linger upon his junk for 10 or so seconds in American Gigilo -- long before "the full monty" became the more recognizable phrase for getting one's kit off. And that was some mighty fine tap and soft shoe work he did in Chicago, too. I don't care about the impending old man tits in my future, but I refuse to let the abs slide into a barriga that The Squeeze would immediately give a nick name.

First the gerbil with duct tape scandal and now this! Please make it stop!

"I'll take Hair Plugs for $500 Alex."

Last edited: