Richard Massey - Last Man Standing

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by startrek1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. startrek1

startrek1 Member

Has anyone here seen 'Last Man Standing'? It's a kind of mixed martial arts, tv programme that was on a while ago.

Well, I went to college with Richard Massey (attachment one), he's a really nice chap, soo hot as you can see. Sex drive like you wouldn't believe! I remember once after a Rugby club dinner he was running around the college at 3am naked with a hardon trying to find something to hump. He was definitely more of a grower than a shower, he couldn't be more than 3 inches soft but hard it was easily nine inches of cock!

Then another time there was a initiation thing that involved all the rugby players stripping off and wrestling in the mud, what a sight! When they had finished he went off with one of the gals and got a blowjob in the middle of the field.

He had a bit of a reputation around college as a big boy who liked to show it off, shame I never got the chance for him to fuck me! We only played around a bit once or twice.

Feel free to post any pictures that you can find! What do you think to him?

Attached Files:

2. startrek1

startrek1 Member

A few more pics! You can see in one of the pics that he really doesn't have much of a bulge at all, but it grows! :bj:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice