Richard Massey - Last Man Standing

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by startrek1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. startrek1

startrek1 Member

Has anyone here seen 'Last Man Standing'? It's a kind of mixed martial arts, tv programme that was on a while ago.

Well, I went to college with Richard Massey (attachment one), he's a really nice chap, soo hot as you can see. Sex drive like you wouldn't believe! I remember once after a Rugby club dinner he was running around the college at 3am naked with a hardon trying to find something to hump. He was definitely more of a grower than a shower, he couldn't be more than 3 inches soft but hard it was easily nine inches of cock!

Then another time there was a initiation thing that involved all the rugby players stripping off and wrestling in the mud, what a sight! When they had finished he went off with one of the gals and got a blowjob in the middle of the field.

He had a bit of a reputation around college as a big boy who liked to show it off, shame I never got the chance for him to fuck me! We only played around a bit once or twice.

Feel free to post any pictures that you can find! What do you think to him?

Attached Files:

2. startrek1

startrek1 Member

A few more pics! You can see in one of the pics that he really doesn't have much of a bulge at all, but it grows! :bj:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted