Richard on Top Chef New York

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so the new season's just starting, and I've picked out my new crush...Richard, self-professed member of "Team Rainbow." What a sexy, cuddly bear...GRRR! LOL

BRAVOtv.com : Top Chef : Season 5 : Bios : Richard

He's somewhat of an anomaly, though -- while he looks very straight (please no flak on that comment - we all know what I mean), he's always talking about being gay, even expressing his excitement about what Padma was going to wear! No matter, though -- he's still gorgeous to look at.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my freinds on here, also shares your attraction to Richard, T-Lex. I'm going to have to let him know about this thread. I think Rihcard is cute, Fabio is the one who really gets me though. If only his name wasn't Fabio....that kind of knocked it down a notch for me. Lol.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my freinds on here, also shares your attraction to Richard, T-Lex. I'm going to have to let him know about this thread.

and that would be me! you narked me out. lol!

i have to admit i love richard. he's so sexy, i think. and i love tom too. i'd love to be up in the middle of all of that.

and, i think as i've told barker, i'd do padma and gail to get to them!

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll agree that the pic in Richard's Bravo bio doesn't really do him justice -- you really have to watch the show to see how adorable he is.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and that would be me! you narked me out. lol!

i have to admit i love richard. he's so sexy, i think. and i love tom too. i'd love to be up in the middle of all of that.

and, i think as i've told barker, i'd do padma and gail to get to them!

Ricky......I would never narc on you. As long as we can team up on Tom.......your secret is safe with me.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nothing hotter than a man who can cook.... wait, there is.... a HOT man who can cook. sorry, but richard doesn't satisfy both..... at least not in my opinion.