Richard Riccolo

slammn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey I have seen this guy a few times...two guys and a pizza place, the gay movie All Over the Guy and now on Lifetime. Anyone have anything. I did the "google" image search nada...

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a mini-crush on him during the pizza place days. Never understood why Reynolds was the "hot one".
I felt the same way. I was all about Richard when "Two Guys..." was on (BTW - when is it ever gonna be on DVD?). I attended a taping of the show, and I was fawning all over Richard. I couldn't have even been bothered notice Reynolds or Fillion. The irony is that Richard was totally void of any personality. He was all over that Tiffany chick who was guesting on the show, and whom Richard ended up marrying and ultimately divorcing (I think). The other two were far friendlier - especially Ryan. I ended up appreciating Ryan and Nathan after the fact. I'd been wondering what happened to Richard after that Lifetime movie he did where he played a chef.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's on a new show on Lifetime with Nicole Sullivan ("Mad TV," "King of Queens") called "Rita Rocks." Shows a nice bulge in his dress pants. The show also has Raviv (Ricky) Ullman from "Phil of the Future." It's OK, but worth watching Richard.

D

deleted12830

I remember him! Has anybody got any nice pics?

And yeah, Ryan Reynolds did nothing for me either... until he suddenly became super-buff... didn't he marry Scarlett Johanson not long ago?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't remember seeing him too much in All Over The Guy. I couldn't keep by eyes off of Dan Bucatinsky. :tongue: