Richard Ruccolo

modolo

Expert Member
Media
According to one of the podcasts, you can see them doing anal in one of the videos.
Paterson took it down. So they had to upload a censor version. They direct you to their site to watch it using patreon account, but it didn’t work for it and I have the $15 subscription. I didn’t bother messaging them about the issue because I didn’t really care.

archervice

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Paterson took it down. So they had to upload a censor version. They direct you to their site to watch it using patreon account, but it didn’t work for it and I have the $15 subscription. I didn’t bother messaging them about the issue because I didn’t really care.
Oh, well that sucks.

Reactions: Hunters1994

bronco74

Loved Member
Media
I wonder how much of the content he is actually in. The OF appears to be focused on her but I could be wrong. It’s reasonably priced though lol
He's in a lot! There's a bunch of her giving him head, he gives her a facial & others of him cumming (he's not a big shooter) them fucking (+plus the one anal) he's not in many stills & he's not in solo vids like her, but he's also in more as it goes on, I wouldnt be surprised f he got more daring.

xander_7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's in a lot! There's a bunch of her giving him head, he gives her a facial & others of him cumming (he's not a big shooter) them fucking (+plus the one anal) he's not in many stills & he's not in solo vids like her, but he's also in more as it goes on, I wouldnt be surprised f he got more daring.

Wow, would love to see him giving her a facial!

Reactions: cderekgo

leanpocket1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Is it worth subscribing just for Richard?