Rick Edwards from T4 (And Steve Jones )

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I love Rick Edwards, not as much as I love Steve Jones mind you ( and he's rumoured to be a big boy ) but I still love Rick Edwards especially since he started wearing his specs while presenting T4.

He's not wearing them in this pic but then he's not wearing much at all, anyone know if he's got a biggun ?

Rick%2BEdwards.jpg

willbonds

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Rick Edwards, not as much as I love Steve Jones mind you ( and he's rumoured to be a big boy ) but I still love Rick Edwards especially since he started wearing his specs while presenting T4.

He's not wearing them in this pic but then he's not wearing much at all, anyone know if he's got a biggun ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OMLYyLC8HTo/SHukiMyBYGI/AAAAAAAAKJ8/XbGav9yHAFE/s400/Rick+Edwards.jpg
I remember an episode on T4 set in Japan (I think) and he was wear a very revealing pair of shorts. Definitely looked large, surprising considering his 6'5 frame .

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol no I shouldn't look else where, but you people do need to discuss people who well endowed. Not people you find attractive. This is a forum for people enjoy being endowed themselves or looking at people who are endowed and as I said this dude ain't packing squat.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lol no I shouldn't look else where, but you people do need to discuss people who well endowed. Not people you find attractive. This is a forum for people enjoy being endowed themselves or looking at people who are endowed and as I said this dude ain't packing squat.

Actually, if you learn to read, you'll notice that this particular forum is specifically for Celebrity ENDOWMENTS. All of them. Big and little and all the cocks in between.

There are celebs in here who aren't huge, it's not about their size, it's about what they are packing.

Please don't assume you can just walk into an established forum and make demands.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ooooh get you love. :rolleyes: And you know this how? And on what authority do you assume to tell people what they should and shouldn't discuss. If you don't like the thread or the content feel free to say so but don't tell people what they can and cannot talk about. Last time I checked you hadn't written the TOS.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol you could discuss what you want, i could care less. If you want to discuss a unattractive guy with a small penis then great for you. The point is this guy isnt endowed so I dont see the point in discussing him. If you do then that is your problem. I never said stop discussing this guy and only discuss the people i want you to discuss. I said this guy isn't packing jack squat so I dont see what the fuss is about.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Lol you could discuss what you want, i could care less. If you want to discuss a unattractive guy with a small penis then great for you. The point is this guy isnt endowed so I dont see the point in discussing him. If you do then that is your problem. I never said stop discussing this guy and only discuss the people i want you to discuss. I said this guy isn't packing jack squat so I dont see what the fuss is about.

So you didn't write that above then :rolleyes:

Some people are attracted to small penises some large some rubber. As has been pointed out to you already the forum name is "Celebrity Endowments" not "Hufuckingmungous Celebrity Endowments"

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again I never said you had to discuss a person only if their penis is huge. This guy penis isnt huge or even big. If i made thread about random guys who are either small or I have no proof of what their size is period i am sure some people would say something about it and you should say something about it.

I should make a thread about how hot and endowed George Foreman is. Then not have pics to back up my claims. What would you say about that?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Again I never said you had to discuss a person only if their penis is huge. This guy penis isnt huge or even big. If i made thread about random guys who are either small or I have no proof of what their size is period i am sure some people would say something about it and you should say something about it.

I should make a thread about how hot and endowed George Foreman is. Then not have pics to back up my claims. What would you say about that?

I'd say, if you had pictures of bulges, or outlines, or sexually stimulating situaitons, post them. It's how the forum works. People post dick or ass if they have them, and discuss the endowment.

Last edited:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

People in the thread were asking and speculating about his size not stating that he is big as a fact.

You're just a troll so I'll leave you to trot back to your bridge and let this thread get back on topic.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if the guy is as big as he looks then he has big hands and maybe just maybe that dildo is larger then you think. I'l say it be a bit of a challenge doing that orally. And the guy is pretty hot too. I just don't have a clue who he is or what T4 is but I'll find out.