Rick Folbaum

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by oralslut464, Jul 30, 2011.

1. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

[​IMG]

I think this guy is so Hot looking. Would LOVE to see him naked - YUM.

2. royboy361

Gold Member

I don't watch Fox so I guess I'll never know.

3. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

because of their weird conservative take on the news, i don't find anyone on Fox, women or guys, to be the least bit attractive. i've yet to meet a hot conservative.

4. trjnhrs9

trjnhrs9 Member

Before reading the two comments that followed the original post, I knew the first thing out of someone's mouth would be something to do with Fox and conservatives. Thanks for not disappointing.

5. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

Some of the hottest guys I have been with have been conservative Baptist.

6. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I went to a Baptist College and sucked a lot of virgin cock there - there was even a gloryhole in one of the bathroom stalls and I spend a lot of time sucking cock there and in my dorm room. Of course everything was very Hush Hush. The ones who were the hottest and wildest in bed were the preachers kids. WOW!!!

7. craigsmith

Gold Member

I went to a Methodist college and my room mate was a PK. He was so hot and he was a virgin too. He liked girls but was really shy and afraid to ask them out. He used to masturbate after I was asleep ( sorta), One night while he was masturbating out in the open at night, I got up to go to the bathroom and he continued. After coming out of the Bathroom I went straight to his bed and went down on him. From then on we were roommated for 4 years and I sucked him at least 4 times a week if not more. We are in our 50's now, both married with grown kids, but when we go to conventions, we always hook up - share a room and have fun. Just like old times.

8. Maccory1989

Maccory1989 Member

He is packing saw him on fox news this morning . He definitely has enough for two handsfull.:biggrin1:

9. craigsmith

Gold Member

I am a conservative and get tired of the liberals bad mouthing conservatives. I personally don't go around say bad things about liberals so they should not either! I could there is plenty to go around! I choose not too and hold myself to a higher standard than some. We can disagree and argree to disagree and that is great! It would be a small world if we all agreed on everything, but there is the matter of respect and I do respect my liberal friends and expect the same!

10. mikey41

Gold Member

Yep, they never do, do they?

11. craigsmith

Gold Member

There are some hot guys on all network cable channels.

12. clarkwest

clarkwest Active Member

to have to sit thru the propaganda bullshit on faux news just to see a semi hot guy is not worth it to me. especially when there are so many other ways to check out good looking guys.

13. quent19791

quent19791 Member

FOX has a lot of great looking guys. Eric Bolling, Brian Kilmeade, Jesse Watters, Jon Scott. I really like the weather guy on Fox and Friends (Rick Reichmuth). He was so studly when scaling down the side of a skyscraper, which he does once a year.

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well...I haven't seen too many men on FOX NEWS I find attractive. Although I am liberal in my political leanings...I can honestly say that I have met some Mormon missionaries that piqued sexual lusts within me than any FOX NEWS anchor.

While I don't share the interests of many on this thread...I can respect your desires. Sexual arousal and chemistry aren't limited to bipartanship political views. I can say Mitt Romney is pretty hot. If I could...I'd hit it with a man with his looks...if there were a gay version of him that isn't Mormon...have issues...and isn't married. Importantly, he would have to really like me well enough to follow through totally.

15. UrbanReign

UrbanReign Active Member

My personel favorite is Brian Kilmeade, love his wicked sense of humor & his bubble butt. I wonder what he is hiding under that suit? Anybody got pics or know cock info please post!!

Draft saved Draft deleted