Rick Fox Ball player

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I played a part in HBO's Oz. He was 'thrown' in to solitary naked, everything but his cock showing. I used to think he was pretty good looking but then after time, I started to look at the 'work' done i.e. capped teeth permed hair etc. He was on an episode of 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader' he wasn't. His son and daughter were in the audience and you sure can tell that their daddies looks weren't passed on.

Reactions: Didydidit
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I played a part in HBO's Oz. He was 'thrown' in to solitary naked, everything but his cock showing. I used to think he was pretty good looking but then after time, I started to look at the 'work' done i.e. capped teeth permed hair etc. He was on an episode of 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader' he wasn't. His son and daughter were in the audience and you sure can tell that their daddies looks weren't passed on.

:ponder: :eek22: :bryce:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Saw him play as a freshman at Carolina. Baby face, big smile and a lay in basket at the buzzer to knock off top seeded Oklahoma in the Midwest Regional. As he was mobbed on the floor of the Erwin Center I wondered if they needed a towel boy.

~seeker

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, but does he have a big dick?!?! He's 6'7", Is everything 'proportional' ?