Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Texas Gov. Rick Perry apparently explained to an Iowa audience yesterday that what comes from Canada really comes from America. Or something.

“Every barrel of oil that comes out of those sands in Canada is a barrel of oil that we don’t have to buy from a foreign source,” he declared to an enthusiastic crowd in in Clarinda.

Next the presidential candidate will explain it away by saying that Canada is a white, Christian nation that speaks American. Easy mistake.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rob just rob, we can bring some mexicans to you. I am half mexican, and we have some who need jobs. Are you ready to offer some employment?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
C'mon. Give the man a break. He's from Texas. To him everything north of DC is an irrelevant blur of land mass. Vermont, New York, Canada, Massachusetts; what's the difference?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Every barrel of oil that comes out of those sands in Canada is a barrel of oil that we don’t have to buy from a foreign source,” he declared to an enthusiastic crowd in in Clarinda.
This assures me that this great nation will never suffer a stupidity shortage in its political affairs.
I bet he can see Canada from his house, too.
:laughing:
Makes you wonder if Perry is sitting Sarah Palin lap with her arm up his ass making his mouth move.
Yes, but I don't think even Sarah Palin could bring off this performance. :trink26:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this assures me that this great nation will never suffer a stupidity shortage in its political affairs.

:laughing:

Yes, but i don't think even sarah palin could bring off this performance. :trink26:

roflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His brilliance is also illustrated in talking about wanting Texas to secede from the USA (when he was Gov.), and speaking at a college telling the audience that he hoped they would vote for him when they turned 21 (Does he not know that the voting age is 18?).

WHAT?!