Rick Perry

matelalique

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to see him suck any cock. But only from the back, and only to identify him, because this is a vile man who will try to set gay rights back 100 years. I'm as guilty as the next guy but we really need to stop lusting after horrible horrible homophobes.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Romney, Perry and Huntsman...three pretty boys, aging well, one will be the new prez.

Tons of internet rumours about Perry around...I think someone has placed an ad offering a reward for someone to come forward and admit to having been with him...

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, let me say that Rick Perry is hardly a "celebrity".
As a native Texan, he is more of an "embarrassment" to us here in Texas. Rick is a well known "pew jumper" and will do anything, and I mean anything, to further Rick Perry.
Texas is not the land of milk and honey. Far from it. Mr' Perry's job creation consists mostly of minimum wage or less positions at fast food establishments. Our infrastructure is crumbling. Our schools are some of the worst in the US. Mass transit is a joke.
Rumors abound about Mr. Perry. An affair with a high State official known to be gay, anger issues that resulted in his wife attending a batter wife's group, and the question of where is millions came from. This career politian whose degree from Texas A&M is in animal husbandry is worth millions. Where did the money come from? Corruption in Texas government would put Chicago and Washington DC to shame. "Good ole boys" are quite the norm here.
Rick is a handsome man and he does have presidential hair but he is certianly not quailifed to be President of the US. He's more dictator material. As a Texas Democrat, a Perry/Bachman Republican ticket would be a dream team.
It took 8 years for the Bush/Cheney team to drive the US to the poor house, so how can any rational person expect anyone to fix our nation's problems in less than 3?
After last night's bashing, the Republican Party just reinforced that they are only interested in tearing each other and our country apart. No real substance or solutions, just proclaiming blame. Reality escapes them.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks.
I don't express my political opinions often but Mr. Rick Perry is a sore subject. Rick, as most of the contenders/wanna be's, offer no alternatives or solutions. All they can do is point their finger. They should be standing in front of a mirror. I often want to say "I'm going to repeat back to you what you just said and I want you to see if it sounds as stupid to you as it did to me." With a 13% favorable rating, Congress should be more interested in how to fix America and save their jobs. Those freshmen in Congress may be the ones serving one term.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a native Texan, he is more of an "embarrassment" to us here in Texas. Rick is a well known "pew jumper" and will do anything, and I mean anything, to further Rick Perry.
Texas is not the land of milk and honey. Far from it. Mr' Perry's job creation consists mostly of minimum wage or less positions at fast food establishments. Our infrastructure is crumbling. Our schools are some of the worst in the US. Mass transit is a joke.
Rumors abound about Mr. Perry. An affair with a high State official known to be gay, anger issues that resulted in his wife attending a batter wife's group, and the question of where is millions came from. This career politian whose degree from Texas A&M is in animal husbandry is worth millions. Where did the money come from? Corruption in Texas government would put Chicago and Washington DC to shame. "Good ole boys" are quite the norm here.
Rick is a handsome man and he does have presidential hair but he is certianly not quailifed to be President of the US. He's more dictator material. As a Texas Democrat, a Perry/Bachman Republican ticket would be a dream team.
It took 8 years for the Bush/Cheney team to drive the US to the poor house, so how can any rational person expect anyone to fix our nation's problems in less than 3?
After last night's bashing, the Republican Party just reinforced that they are only interested in tearing each other and our country apart. No real substance or solutions, just proclaiming blame. Reality escapes them.

Right on! :cool:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I imagine that there were enough "nuts and fruits" on that stage to make a whole fruitcake.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When Jon Huntsman is the one who makes the most sense, I know we are in trouble. I don't think anyone should write off President Obama. The polling shows him trailing the "generic Republican", but when you put him against any of them, he wins. Against Palin, Gingrich, or Bachmann, it's a landslide.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I live fairly close to Perry's home town. The gay rumors about him have been around for awhile, and I believe they are true simply because of the reputations of some of the people who have sworn to know. Yet, he seems homophobic. Isn't that typical of politicians who usually end up being gay or having gay affairs? I wouldn't care about the gay rumors, but he has nearly destroyed Texas. Everything Austin writes is right on.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Amen, brotha

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Being a gay Texan I never thought Rick was that hot, there was a guy named Gary Marrow or something like that years ago thatt was hotter than a Houston in August. Don't know what ever happened to him.

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So true!!

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rick Perry . . . enjoying a corndog. That is all . . .

Rick-Perry1-300x278.jpg

Perry, Romney and Huntsman all look like they're actors from an ED or prostate health ad.