Rick Santorum

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was VERY surprised at how well Santorum did in three states yesterday. I wonder how much his success was due to his message and how much was due to people voting AGAINST Romney. (Or perhaps voters just got confused when thinking about voting for the biggest dick. :smile: )

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
any pics of Santorum's rear from the campaign trail? i can't find any of him in khakis. he looks like he has a nice big round booty. yes, his politics are ridiculously backward but you just KNOW he has thought about guys before - the ones who protest the most always do --

it's quite the kinky fantasy to imagine him meeting up with a boy (me, hah) on the campaign trail and making him lick his big Republican ass -- what do you think -- boxers or briefs? i bet he squeezes that Italian meat in a pair of tight white briefs --- bushy or shaved? what do you think?

i was in DC while he was a senator and all the female staffers swooned over him - he is a cute guy in person.

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't it be interesting, if he turned out to be a closet queen? Stranger things have happened.

I think he is bi-sexual, but then I think everybody is bi-sexual except a small percentage of people at the ends of the Kinsey scale. But Santorum has spoken against young men experimenting with other boys because he says that the extreme pleasure that they will experience will give them homosexual desires for the rest of their lives. I couldn't have said it better myself, except that I say that is why to do it, and he says that is why to avoid doing it. He is a Catholic, and he probably played with priests when he was young, and that is why he is so homophobic. As for his looks, he is attractive enough, and looks young for his age. I would let him suck me off anytime that he wanted. And if he had washed it out and lubed it up, I could fuck him.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is bi-sexual, but then I think everybody is bi-sexual except a small percentage of people at the ends of the Kinsey scale. But Santorum has spoken against young men experimenting with other boys because he says that the extreme pleasure that they will experience will give them homosexual desires for the rest of their lives.
Can you give a link to him actually saying that? Fascinating because I rather imagine it isn't true for guys who are really strayt, so he could hardly say it from anything but first-hand :smile: experience.
And if he had washed it out and lubed it up, I could fuck him.
Fill Santorum with santorum? Now there's a thought!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think he is bi-sexual, but then I think everybody is bi-sexual except a small percentage of people at the ends of the Kinsey scale. But Santorum has spoken against young men experimenting with other boys because he says that the extreme pleasure that they will experience will give them homosexual desires for the rest of their lives. I couldn't have said it better myself, except that I say that is why to do it, and he says that is why to avoid doing it. He is a Catholic, and he probably played with priests when he was young, and that is why he is so homophobic. As for his looks, he is attractive enough, and looks young for his age. I would let him suck me off anytime that he wanted. And if he had washed it out and lubed it up, I could fuck him.

I think most men are have some sexual attractions in men of whom they are jealous (big dicks, etc). That doesn't mean that all men secretly want to have a boyfriend instead of girlfriend. So it is best that we distinguish sexual attraction from romantic attraction (latter involves the former, but not vice-versa).

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
He is a fucking whiner........you're not fucking me right, your dick is too big, I'm cold, my pussy is stretched and on and on and on until he needs bitch slapped.

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Politics aside, I totally don't find this guy attractive at all. However, back in January this guy wore a Santorum mask and jerked off on cam4. He also had a jar of "santorum" that he kept holding up for the camera. It was pretty hilarious and the guy had a very nice dick. I wish he left up the previous broadcast photos, but you can't have everything.

Santorum Cam

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
The man is ugly through and through. He has a mean spirit and a closed mind. He has the face of a ratboy and the ethics of a Catholic priest. All smiles on the outside and evil personified inside.