Ricky Bretherton from VexCon Exterminator show

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by alittle420BuD, Sep 4, 2010.

1. alittle420BuD

alittle420BuD Member

I have been watching this show for a little while now. This brother of Billy's that came onto the show in the first season has made a personality of himself. He grew his hair out and bleached it out so it is now much lighter blond. I don't find him hot in a perfect man kind of way, but white trash turns me on almost as much as a hot, furry, muscled, dark haired, blue eyed hunk. HE shows so serious VPL:eek:!!! This guy has a snake down his leg. You can catch a glimpse on almost every show.:rolleyes::redface: I am including a link to a photo and Ricky is second from the left. I can see the head on it and I would guess a nice 10 incher.

I have to say the 2 techs on each side of the brothers (first and last guy) are very cute and you hardly see them on the show at all. bummer... :frown1:

The link is to a photo that is fairly large and I am guessing that is why I can't include it in the post. I tried to post it within from my copy, here's hoping it works... if not Copy and paste this :

http://www.maruyama-us.com/uploaded...Information/Press_Releases/007_17A.jpg?n=7544

Attached Files:

2. jim817

jim817 Active Member

I saw the show tonight. Wow, that Ricky does have a massive bulge down his left leg. Looks long and big. He must be going commando. Very hot dude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice