Ricky Bretherton from VexCon Exterminator show

alittle420BuD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been watching this show for a little while now. This brother of Billy's that came onto the show in the first season has made a personality of himself. He grew his hair out and bleached it out so it is now much lighter blond. I don't find him hot in a perfect man kind of way, but white trash turns me on almost as much as a hot, furry, muscled, dark haired, blue eyed hunk. HE shows so serious VPL:eek:!!! This guy has a snake down his leg. You can catch a glimpse on almost every show.:rolleyes::redface: I am including a link to a photo and Ricky is second from the left. I can see the head on it and I would guess a nice 10 incher.

I have to say the 2 techs on each side of the brothers (first and last guy) are very cute and you hardly see them on the show at all. bummer... :frown1:

The link is to a photo that is fairly large and I am guessing that is why I can't include it in the post. I tried to post it within from my copy, here's hoping it works... if not Copy and paste this :

http://www.maruyama-us.com/uploaded...Information/Press_Releases/007_17A.jpg?n=7544

Attachments

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I saw the show tonight. Wow, that Ricky does have a massive bulge down his left leg. Looks long and big. He must be going commando. Very hot dude.