Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by wweisben@Oct 3 2005, 03:31 AM
Big small?

I hear he is hung 9 inches! uncut!
[post=348389]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know but I bet he can take 9 inches.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
People I know and work with and have worked with Ricky say he is a genuinely sincere, nice, honest, decent man, who keeps his private life private. He isn't promiscuous, and is in no sense a slut. He isn't some obnoxious celeb looking for glory, but he spends vast sums helping underprivileged kids and the poor.
Even when he wears tight leather, there's nothing to indicate some monstrous organ. Just more celebrity halo effect.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
I really would be leaning towards the gay side for Ricky Martin. Perhaps that is the reason he's trying to change his image and be more Reggaetone/Hip-Hop. Have you seen his new video with Amerie?

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by britlover@Oct 4 2005, 04:26 PM
I love his new look. Very sexy!

http://www.queerclick.com/images/rickynewlook.jpg
[post=348879]Quoted post[/post]​

First Off...Great Avitar

And as far as Ricky goes...SHIT! That is one amazing makeover :wow:

I couldn't say one way or another about being hung, but most PR guys I've met were uncut and had that great downward bend. It would be a nice bonus though!

I agree with Blastoff123, from what I have read, he does a lot for the community and is very private. I know a lot of Latin guys that are that way - Some like girls more than boys, but it's nobodys business and it doesn't make the man.
I usually just say/think....

"Just lay back with your forearm over your eyes and think about your girlfriend, Papi...I'll take care of the rest!" :evilgrin:

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by nitsud@Oct 4 2005, 09:22 PM
you have to admit he is HOT!
[post=348927]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, yeah, if you like those smoldering, pouty-lipped, ffh'd, dark and brooding sex-bomb Latin types. *drool*

wubba. :9 :p

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I wanna see YOU in a bikini too. Well no, just your weener would be fine. haha Seriously, he seems to like to keep his binness private, & I can respect that. You gotta give it to him though - he looks pretty good, & if that is his man they make a very attractive couple. You go Ricky.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article where he admitted to loving "golden showers." He also said he loved the hot women and then grabbed his crotch during the interview. He's really a perplexing little metrosexual, isn't he.

D_Quethiok Heftyrocks

Account Disabled
Media
It's his half brother supposedly. His mom is rubbing him down with sunscreen on the pictures they did not show you. His family was on vacation. But still the brothers look very gay. Don't know too many brothers that do yoga on he beach in speedos :)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My take on the whole Ricky gay thing is this: he used to come over to my ex's family home when he used to be on a certain soap opera with my ex's cousin. One day he walked in the door (or I should say flamed in the door) and my ex's dad said "who's she?". For the record, my ex's gorgeous cousin played beard for him for much of that year, pics in People and Us and the tabs and all that...and she said what we already knew...gay, gay, gay. In reality they were the best of friends and she was doing her required fag hag duties. Like I said before, he's incredibly nice. If I can flaw him on anything it was that he had somewhat of a crater face (not terrible) but it looks like he may have had dermabrasion or something since then. He's tall, handsome, magnetic and has a smile that makes your heart melt and your hair stand on end.