Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. I adore Ricky Martin, but I really believe the guy is bi. Did anyone read that mini interview he did with Blender? The guy basically admitted he is into toliet sex. :eek:

Ricky is a freak-for-all..... :D

D_Quethiok Heftyrocks

Account Disabled
Media
He's from Puerto Rico.. quasi US
My spanish professor once outed Ricky and Antonio Banderas stating that they were gay in their native contries (territories) but put on the macho act when in america and have sham relationships with women. He's been to every gay spot on the planet so I have to take his word

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
I like him. He has certainly done tons for charity. Hope he is happy whatever his needs.
Well said CUBE, 'cause when all is said and done, that is what really matters. Nice to hear about the charity work.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, come on, ladies, fuck the charity! Let's dish that five-alarm felony of a hairdon't.

Actually, I hope that guy in the photos at the beginning of the thread IS his boyfriend. They'd make a cute couple -- they look happy together. And did I mention? Ricky's haircut is a mortal sin and his music has gone down the crapper.

LookinginLV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All those ex-Menudo guys were bottoms, trained by
their "manager" at 13 and kicked out on their
asses when they hit what was it, 18?

That doesn't mean that some of them aren't
straight today, or tops, or versatile.

But not Ricky.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: hair.........he is so freakin' handsome the only external thing that could detract from that would be if he wore a bag over his head:wink:...and he could piss all over me any time he wanted!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sorcerer said:
He's incredibly nice. He's tall, handsome, magnetic and has a smile that makes your heart melt and your hair stand on end.

It all seems true to me. When I've seen him interviewed, he's seemed like a very attractive person, quite apart from the extravagant looks.

Didn't know he was tall, though. But he is. 6'2".

I'll always look up to him.:biggrin1: